LFCMarshall's Update Player Improvements

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Alrightt Ladzz

Just wondering if anyone is using my update what players need improving.?

so if there in good form at the start of the season but not in the first team on the game ill change it... if there enough changes ill post a link on here with an updated update... it has mostly up to date transfers and will have your suggestions for player improvement

Looking mainly for:

English leagues preferably championship or lower but i will listen to prem aswell :)

Thanks alott

hey mate was jus wondering if you could give me the link to ur update as i cant find it

transfer update at the top of the page then transfer updates again :p

kris gate, james curtis, paul farman and phill turnbell and nathan fisher for gateshead

obertan pa is too high he ends up wc

Adel Taarabt, easily PL class. Decrease all Liverpool players cA by 150 ;). Torres Injury Proneness should be 19 or 20. Tevez increase CA slightly even though he brilliant on the game anyway. Jamie Mackie big CA increase. Coleman as well CA increase and natural RM and AMR. Maybe Rooney slightly down and Berbatov up. Mainz players increase if you can do German.

And B.Dortmund as well. Specially Kagawa and Grosskreutz. C Ronaldo composure down

Kenny Miller needs to be improved greatly, he is on fire this season 10 goals in 7 league games.
Steven Naismith has also probably been Rangers stand out performer this season, and if i'm being honest Shaun Maloney stats are nowhere near good enough!

keep up the good work man! your updates are class!!!

Nani. Not that his stats or PA needs improvement but his hidden attributes needs to be. He has a consistency of 9 (he had shown us in the past year that he had improved by a lot in that category) and important matches rating (he had scored against Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and Bayern Munich last season and also had numerous assists against AC Milan, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City etc under his name)

Maybe also increase his professionalism by a bit. I've tried checking him on my games with Genie Scout and he never reaches his full potential no matter how hard you try because he has a professionalism of 8.