LFCMarshall's Update Player Improvements

Two young Australian talents that could do with a buff are:
Thomas Oar (Utrecht)
Mitchell Langerak (Dortmund)

My suggestion would be to increase CA by 10 and set PA to 150 and 160 respectively.

Also I have analysed Oar and given him stats that reflect his abilites because in the default DB most of his stats are 0 in the editor so they will be random when a new game starts. I could PM you them if you want. I mean they probably aren't 100% accurate but they are better than random ;)

Last edited:
CA's

simeon jackson up
chris martin (slightly) down
Andrew Crofts up
Simon Lappin up

PA's
Declan Rudd up

Alrightt Ladzz

Just wondering if anyone is using my update what players need improving.?

so if there in good form at the start of the season but not in the first team on the game ill change it... if there enough changes ill post a link on here with an updated update... it has mostly up to date transfers and will have your suggestions for player improvement

Looking mainly for:

English leagues preferably championship or lower but i will listen to prem aswell :)

Thanks alott
Hi mate,
Noticed that Jocky Scott was still at Dundee he was sacked a good few weeks ago,and more recently John Hughes at Hibernian just left recently there a few days back.Otherwise very fine update keep up the work.

Sorry to go off topic here but noticed a problem with your update. When happily playing my game on it with Shakhtar, I noticed that Stoke were in the Europa League :S How has this happened?

Sorry to go off topic here but noticed a problem with your update. When happily playing my game on it with Shakhtar, I noticed that Stoke were in the Europa League :S How has this happened?

first season.?

well they shouldnt be not happened on any other persons game so really unsure :S

Korey Smith needs a CA and PA boost as well, as he is a Norwich regular but he can hardly get in the team and is normally loaned out in the game. David Fox needs to go down in CA as well.

ok mate will do let me know any more norwich changes like your first tema or whatever cus they improved alot and i dont know much about them tbh x

Done

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

anymore

Anyway off you adding Marlon King into the game?

Top stuff.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I'm blind? Where is the download link mate. :(

it on the transfer updates mate...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3304

remember it is two weeks old all them changes on here aint been released yet

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Anyone anyone

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:30 PM ----------

c'monnn

When is it going to be released mate? I also feel Ben Turner deserves a CA + PA upgrade, been outstanding so far for Coventry along with last season.

Ok mateyy will do

erm and im not sure on release date im trying to improve as many people as i can for the next update!
to speed things up you could give me a list or spread the word to let me know who to improve... it will only make the DB better

will be released sometime deffo in the next prob 4 days or so over the weekend

Marc Albrighton,
Ashley young
Abou Diaby - up.

John Carew - down.