thanks for the hard work
I'm using your mourinho tactic with Liverpool, and I'm not getting as much of torres as i would like.
btw i'm using the home\weaker teams one as i don't really like the asymetric thing u got going on in the other one.
any suggestions?

Last edited:
How about doing a AC Milan 09/10 ? I enjoyed the football Milan played with the tactic Leonardo came up. It was called 4-2-Fantasy if i am not mistaken by Galliani

thanks for the hard work
I'm using your mourinho tactic with Liverpool, and I'm not getting as much of torres as i would like.
btw i'm using the home\weaker teams one as i don't really like the asymetric thing u got going on in the other one.
any suggestions?

Home/Weaker tactic, is meant to be used against the weaker teams in the prem or wtv league you are in, because the original one, could lead you to loosing the match against the weak. About torres suggestion, i am not sure and i will see what i find, i usually get a lot of goals with millito and etoo, try both tactics to seee what you get

now for the requests ill see what i can do

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Also the tactic isnt ment to be goalscorer since mourihno's inter was defensive and only winning by 1 or 2 goals

Sure why not, ill take a look at it

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:27 PM ----------

------------------------------------------
Arsenal 2010/11
-----------------------------------------

arsenalb.jpg

Tactic Training:
Attacking Movement (adds more to Arsenal real life late min goals)
Team Blend (adds the more of Arsenal Team work)

Basically its made so the team works as a team, and you see a few last min goals ect, just like Arsenal play in real life

Download
View attachment 112335

Having helped with and downloaded Mantralux's tactic, I have to say that this isn't how I think Arsenal's formation looks. Obviously up to interpretation, but for me Fabregas is an advanced playmaker support in the hole, and Song and Wilshere are behind him with ball-winning and box to box roles respectively. You see how much Song gets forward this year, rather than last year when he sat deeper so I don't think we can play him realistically at DM, especially with two players in front of him.

Don't know if you want that kind of feedback LG, so sorry if i'm interfering where I shouldn't be, just some thoughts that you might want to consider.

Last edited:
Having helped with and downloaded Mantralux's tactic, I have to say that this isn't how I think Arsenal's formation looks. Obviously up to interpretation, but for me Fabregas is an advanced playmaker support in the hole, and Song and Wilshere are behind him with ball-winning and box to box roles respectively. You see how much Song gets forward this year, rather than last year when he sat deeper so I don't think we can give him an Anchorman Duty (I presume that's what you've given him, I haven't downloaded)

Don't know if you want that kind of feedback LG, so sorry if i'm interfering where I shouldn't be, just some thoughts that you might want to consider.

No this is good, then, but, I didnt put song as anchor man so thats good, and Adv. Playmaker i have fab but not support, but if you look at the Braga match, you see he has more of an attacking role rather than support. Then Denilson is a ball to ball winging midfield. So I might get some double check on that

Just take a look at this, and youll understand what i mean
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=307835&page=features&cc=3888&league=UEFA.CHAMPIONS

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Also took a look at average positions you might be right on the Jack Wilshere Part, and might have to do some costumizatios

No this is good, then, but, I didnt put song as anchor man so thats good, and Adv. Playmaker i have fab but not support, but if you look at the Braga match, you see he has more of an attacking role rather than support. Then Denilson is a ball to ball winging midfield. So I might get some double check on that

Just take a look at this, and youll understand what i mean
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=307835&page=features&cc=3888&league=UEFA.CHAMPIONS

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Also took a look at average positions you might be right on the Jack Wilshere Part, and might have to do some costumizatios

Actually you just proved my point re: Fabregas (I should have been clearer, but I see it as a 4-2-3-1) - Fabregas clearly sits in the hole behind the striker, who comes deep as a complete forward and it's very narrow, the defence is wider, but unfortunately we can't do this in FM so we have to have Sagna and Clichy as wing backs. Arshavin and Walcott have the same role - Inside Forward - Attack and if you look at the heat map of Wilshere even just in the game you can see that he's a box to box midfielder, swapping with Cesc when he comes deep and holding his place in the middle when Cesc is further forward.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=307835&page=features&league=UEFA.CHAMPIONS&cc=5739

Actually you just proved my point re: Fabregas (I should have been clearer, but I see it as a 4-2-3-1) - Fabregas clearly sits in the hole behind the striker, who comes deep as a complete forward and it's very narrow, the defence is wider, but unfortunately we can't do this in FM so we have to have Sagna and Clichy as wing backs. Arshavin and Walcott have the same role - Inside Forward - Attack and if you look at the heat map of Wilshere even just in the game you can see that he's a box to box midfielder, swapping with Cesc when he comes deep and holding his place in the middle when Cesc is further forward.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=307835&page=features&league=UEFA.CHAMPIONS&cc=5739
Yea i see what you mean, ill take a closer look to all details and everything, thanks for pointing it out

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Yea i see what you mean, ill take a closer look to all details and everything, thanks for pointing it out

Yea i completly agree with you now, i guess ill re have to make it, but for the mean time ill leave it up, thanks brov

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Yea i completly agree with you now, i guess ill re have to make it, but for the mean time ill leave it up, thanks brov

No worries at all. Didn't know if that was the kind of feedback you wanted or in terms of results :)

No worries at all. Didn't know if that was the kind of feedback you wanted or in terms of results :)

I was looking for all kinds, <3, and now im putting arsenal to rest and going to work on tottenham :p

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:28 PM ----------

I have officially finished Tottenham, quite impressed actually will be posting today
Now im working on Sir Alex United

yes if you could try to make the real life porto tactic then we would very pleased with you:D

milan tactic with Carlo Ancelotti? 4321 christmas tree?