Looks like its doing well with all teams good and bad. Thanks for sharing your screenshots.

**** man, first season in budnesliga and such a nice success, this tactic must be good, no other choice ;).
especially with Instant Results, cos i assume u using it?

only instant result

**** man, first season in budnesliga and such a nice success, this tactic must be good, no other choice ;).
especially with Instant Results, cos i assume u using it?

Switch between mentality control, standard, counter depends who you playing against, give the tactic time after very poor start I managed to finish six with players from second division. Class tactic

I try this tactic with my Berwick Rangers in 2nd Scottish league . I have lost 3 of my 5 first games. Promising is I could create many chances and possession looks quite optimistic. So many people on this forum cannot be wrong and I believe the patience is key to the success with this tactic

Sorry, forgot to reply :D
I was not blaming your tactic, I was blaming SI for such a piece of engine

Started new Man Utd save with intensive pre-season training, first five games (West Brom, Sunderland, Brugge, Tottenham, Brugge again) 5 wins, 12 scored, 0 conceded ;)

Still, Depay and Mata don't score and assist (1 assist for both in 5 games), but attacking midfielders (Herrera and Schweisteiger) are really good in scoring as second wave.

To be fair this tactic works without any specific player instructions, it's the best I've come across

I'm having some major trouble with this tactic with sunderland on FMT any advice?

TBH... i don`t get it. How in the world did you get Sunderland relegated using this tactic? It`s one of the best out there!

P.S. What training did you use? Using O.I. ?

TBH... i don`t get it. How in the world did you get Sunderland relegated using this tactic? It`s one of the best out there!

P.S. What training did you use? Using O.I. ?

no O.I, training was *** man

no O.I, training was *** man

Next time IF you use this tactic :

O.I. Show on w. foot - for all players. That`s it.
Training : preseason with fitness - team cohesion( first 2 weeks )
After try a combo : attack - defence - tactical training.

Might work.

With Milan 1st season finished 2nd 9 points behind Juve and will play the italian cup final.....thought I would do better