Hi mate, do you use an PI's? I have a similar base as you after reading about it but I have no PI's set. one of my CM's also set to AP(a).

Its a good tactic I have too but it could be better, but i will take the hints from here to refine it. Thanks mate :)

View attachment 1006545View attachment 1006546View attachment 1006547

poor 3rd season, i think i bring too many new players and we played too many matches(europa league, german cup and league)

i noticed in my Legia save where i play without any transfers that in second season when i replaced almost my entire squad we really struggled alot and picked up around december and piledrived to the top again. im using different tactics but just meaning that cohesion is important

i noticed in my Legia save where i play without any transfers that in second season when i replaced almost my entire squad we really struggled alot and picked up around december and piledrived to the top again. im using different tactics but just meaning that cohesion is important

it is important, even in FMTouch sometimes i finding that change to another tactic for few games is good idea... and Legia is best team in the league and in all time history(6) L

It has to be the best tactic of Football Manager 2016, I managed to bring Aston Villa to 4th first season, without starting transfers. Adama Traore was a ******* monster.

Second season in, Demolishing my Champions League group so far and up there running in the league as well.

For some reason the forums won't let me add screenshots. Halp?

It has to be the best tactic of Football Manager 2016, I managed to bring Aston Villa to 4th first season, without starting transfers. Adama Traore was a ******* monster.

Second season in, Demolishing my Champions League group so far and up there running in the league as well.

For some reason the forums won't let me add screenshots. Halp?

Sounds great, going to test with MUFC now. Do you use counter mentality at all or any in game changes depending on your opponent? Any OI?

Hey man, do you have any filter for the positions?

Someone has problem with the goalscoring of your CF?

View attachment 190917View attachment 190916
I have tried almost all of the tactics from this forum and from the sigames, always testing with carpi without any major transfer so i can say this one is by far the best tactic for FM so far. Excellent tactic LI4MP i'll post the result after finishing the first season

That's how the first season with Everton finished, and the first champions league game back! Tactic still working brilliantly

This is the bect tactic I've used in this FM. The striker scores for fun. Thanks for sharing mate. :)

Using FM touch, can't seem to get this tactic working. Lost 5 out of the first 8 games with Stoke. I have some good attacking players but nothing going right for me.

i've tested the tactic for some matches, it became flyud almost immediately since i was using similar tactic.
For sure it works but I've noted that the defensive setting should be improved
May be for this reason a mate, in a previous post, said that it does not work well agains stronger teams