Martino

Reaction score
Ever wanted to play with a Libero and actually win alot of games, then look no further.

The tactic is a mixture of other tactics and my own Libero tactic which I created when playing alot of seasons with Ajax.

The wide targetman and your poacher will score alot of goals. Of course there will be alot of goals from crosses, but this tactic will also create beautiful build up play.

For best use of Libero, then retrain a midfielder who has Goes forward whenever possible, tries killerball often, runs with ball through the middle and even moves into channels. This will make the libero much more aggresive in attack. No worries that he cant play libero...he will learn it.

If you dont have succes with the wide target man, then change him to a deep lying forward or a false9 with same instructions as the other false9. With some teams it doesnt work with the wide target man.

Havent played around alot with opp instructions.

Team training. Tactics until fluid, then Def. Positioning.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pq7phyay7w8oe3x/LiberoPlay7_6D7015A4-6AEE-47B1-858C-5B77AD500D40.fmf

https://www.mediafire.com/?5fhy36bf1y42hmi

Here's the Raumdeuter version

THE FALSE9 VERSION! THIS ONE IS THE BEST OF THE THREE OVERALL I THINK http://www.mediafire.com/download/5...lay9_A298B7C5-F4F7-4719-B8EC-69B91FBCE23B.fmf

Some results in holiday mode.
View attachment 130696
View attachment 130697View attachment 130695View attachment 130694View attachment 130693

Last edited:
How many goals you scored and concede ?

Sorry. I havent saved the holiday modes saves. But you will score alot of goals and not concede many. Its stable defensively!!
I have updated the tactic as I forgot some wide targetman settings. Now its the right one, if you want to download the tactic.

it's time to try whit Juventus :D or buy good Libero :O and try whit other squad!

it's time to try whit Juventus :D or buy good Libero :O and try whit other squad!

Just put a good allround midfielder down there. Think of a player who can read the game, can pass, dribbe, head, tackle and so on.

Just put a good allround midfielder down there. Think of a player who can read the game, can pass, dribbe, head, tackle and so on.

So i decided to Manage AS Roma and put on Libero Daniele De Rossi ;)

OT: What skin u use?

Thx for the skin...u think OI's are important because u write, i play more match whitout oi.....

Most welcome. Well honestly i dont know. I used some similar opp instructions with my RaumdeuterParty tactic which is also here. It will probably work well without opp ins.

Most welcome. Well honestly i dont know. I used some similar opp instructions with my RaumdeuterParty tactic which is also here. It will probably work well without opp ins.

ok i try whitout for half season...and the other half whit and i want see if change.....looking forward i post all screen ;)

ok i try whitout for half season...and the other half whit and i want see if change.....looking forward i post all screen ;)

Thanx! any advice or inputs are always welcome. I cant decide whether this should be a three upfront tactic or a asymetric wide target tactic as it is now. Somehow 4-3-3 is working really well in FM16 and this tactic is a kind of 4-3-3 in attack with the libero drifting into the defensive midfield.

wow

wow, brilliant tactic. looks great so far. used it for 5 games in my napoli save, with chiriches as my libero. hes doing surprisingly well. 5 wins out of 5. btw, love your tactics. i used reumdeuter party earlier this year and it won me the title after a tough start to the season. this one is great as well.

wow, brilliant tactic. looks great so far. used it for 5 games in my napoli save, with chiriches as my libero. hes doing surprisingly well. 5 wins out of 5. btw, love your tactics. i used reumdeuter party earlier this year and it won me the title after a tough start to the season. this one is great as well.

Wow! thank you so much! Well, i'm not sure its as good as RaumdeuterParty but I've wanted to create a tactic with a Libero and this is by far the best one i've made this year that has a libero. Its early days with this tactic...let me know if you have any inputs.

First official Match, not bad we lose because i got 2 red card -.-"

GI5Lt.png

First official Match, not bad we lose because i got 2 red card -.-"

GI5Lt.png

Havent had problems with loads of cards, but if a player gets an early booking, then i tell the player to calm down. In teamtalk menu.

ANd the return match vs shakhtar........ the return of Dzeko and Totti :O

GIfkT.png

Still De Rossi as libero? Who's your wide target man?

no in this match libero was fazio, because Naigollan get red card, my wide target man is Salah i training him on role same for El sharawy...but is more better salah i'm impressed for the football see on pitch :D really really congratulation!

no in this match libero was fazio, because Naigollan get red card, my wide target man is Salah i training him on role same for El sharawy...but is more better salah i'm impressed for the football see on pitch :D really really congratulation!

Thanx! If you want to have the libero even more involved, you can always try to have retain possesion ticked on. Havent tried it yet.

ok a small Update later 7 match + Champions League....

ok look my 2 libero, Fazio is more better than De Rossi....

GebU7.png

GejrH.png

And now Match and league table..... ( still unbeaten on Serie A)

GeAuk.png

GeQCc.png

I think if u use an italian team have to micro manage during match, because more team are underdog and play closed football..
Whit very BIG team like Real, Barca, Bayern and similar i think u can destroy any opponent :)