Life after 19th League Title : A Manchester United Story

thats a lot of money and probably the main reason i never ask the board to sign players for me because they aint got a clue lol.

yup i too didnt want him when i saw the money they are ready to pay but then you cant stop the chairman once he agrees a transfer LOL

Training

The Training Schedule which I implemented is
Ajinkx's Training FM12 Modelled on SFraser.

I use them for both the First Team as well as the Reserves & U-18 Teams.

Here are the Details & the Important Points

AT FIT LongTime - For getting players back to maximum fitness when they have been injured for a long time (Over 1 month according to me). Put them in this until they reach peak fitness.

AT FIT ShrtTime - For getting players back to maximum fitness when they have been injured for short time (Less than 1 month according to me). Put them in this until they reach peak fitness. Can also be used for Preseason.

The other Schedules are split into 2 categories :

1. MainTeam - For Players who regularly contest for First team/Squad rotation/ Backup spots and are over 23. Eg: Rooney , Park Ji Sung, etc. This has more focus on training Mental attributes.

2. Dev (Developing) - For younger players who are yet to reach to their potential. This has slightly more focus on training Technical attributes. Eg: Jones, Welbeck etc.Both of them have equal emphasis on training Physical attributes.

Youth trainings have also been designed, which are basically similar to the Dev Schedules above.

As Manchester United have the Best facilities available for Training @ their Carrington base, I decided to get the Best possible coaches available to get the most out of my First Team & develop the Young Players to break into the First Team quickly.

Here is the Screenshot of Training Screen

View attachment 243467

Link: Ajinkx's Training FM12 Modelled on SFraser - Downloads - FMFormation | FM Guides, Tactic's, Downloads, Shortlists, Tips & Help

Last edited:
There's just one thing, the font is.... Is... It's random, I guess?
Almost every post has its own font. Even within the posts there are just sentences who have their own fonts.
That's okay, BUT ONLY if you need to point out something. It will just **** minds and not look as stylish as if there was only one font (excluding the headlines, ofcourse).
I really did like that you put a link of the trainingschedules at the end. Needed one! Thanks.