Life After Depor...

Oct 19, 2015

Lippo255

Jun 3, 2010
No need to be so aggressive!!
PatrickLFC no need to be so rude hahaha i just forgot to type in a word.
Lippo255 my bad I meant I couldn't wait to see MORE of what you've got in store :) I did take a look a the sneak peak already. apologies if I sounded so shameless hahaa
Haha, its ok guys. Me & Patty are mates from way back. Always getting into this kind of stirring. He is just annoyed that I'm picking on his beloved Liverpool. Its not my fault they suck though! :p

P.S. - I'm not ashamed to be shameless :p

PatrickLFC

Mar 31, 2015
No need to be so aggressive!!
PatrickLFC no need to be so rude hahaha i just forgot to type in a word.
Lippo255 my bad I meant I couldn't wait to see MORE of what you've got in store :) I did take a look a the sneak peak already. apologies if I sounded so shameless hahaa
Haha, its ok guys. Me & Patty are mates from way back. Always getting into this kind of stirring. He is just annoyed that I'm picking on his beloved Liverpool. Its not my fault they suck though! :p

P.S. - I'm not ashamed to be shameless :p
As Lippo points out guys, I was only joking, he knows I'm just stirring. It's what we Aussies do, weird as it may seem haha :p

EDIT: Sorry Hugo, I was calling Lippo shameless, not you!

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2015
As Lippo points out guys, I was only joking, he knows I'm just stirring. It's what we Aussies do, weird as it may seem haha :p

EDIT: Sorry Hugo, I was calling Lippo shameless, not you!
oh hahaha nevermind then this is a misunderstanding i thought you guys were talking about me :D no worries then :) sorry!

Lippo255

Jun 3, 2010
This has to be the most active dead story ever!

Hey Lewie, is there an award for that? :p

Last edited: