That is literally on the previous post!! You shameless piece of $#!% :p :p

No need to be so aggressive!!

PatrickLFC no need to be so rude hahaha i just forgot to type in a word.
Lippo255 my bad I meant I couldn't wait to see MORE of what you've got in store :) I did take a look a the sneak peak already. apologies if I sounded so shameless hahaa

Haha, its ok guys. Me & Patty are mates from way back. Always getting into this kind of stirring. He is just annoyed that I'm picking on his beloved Liverpool. Its not my fault they suck though! :p

P.S. - I'm not ashamed to be shameless :p

No need to be so aggressive!!

PatrickLFC no need to be so rude hahaha i just forgot to type in a word.
Lippo255 my bad I meant I couldn't wait to see MORE of what you've got in store :) I did take a look a the sneak peak already. apologies if I sounded so shameless hahaa

Haha, its ok guys. Me & Patty are mates from way back. Always getting into this kind of stirring. He is just annoyed that I'm picking on his beloved Liverpool. Its not my fault they suck though! :p

P.S. - I'm not ashamed to be shameless :p

As Lippo points out guys, I was only joking, he knows I'm just stirring. It's what we Aussies do, weird as it may seem haha :p

EDIT: Sorry Hugo, I was calling Lippo shameless, not you!

Last edited:
As Lippo points out guys, I was only joking, he knows I'm just stirring. It's what we Aussies do, weird as it may seem haha :p

EDIT: Sorry Hugo, I was calling Lippo shameless, not you!

oh hahaha nevermind then this is a misunderstanding i thought you guys were talking about me :D no worries then :) sorry!

This has to be the most active dead story ever!

Hey Lewie, is there an award for that? :p

Last edited:
Hahaha I was definitely too soft. You might want to be careful with that PS though... :p

I guess now is not the best time to mention that I'm a Gunners man. ;)

Maybe we can just agree to hate Man Utd... :p