That was an amazing presentation for the Udinese game!

Top of the table after 8 games..looks like JC's bet might pay off big time if you can maintain this form. :D

I don't know if I've ever commented on this story before but I love it, such a fantastic read and the presentation is top drawer! Keep it up and win Serie A with Lazio!

Thanks mate, I will try!

phone conversation!!!

haha.. amazing story mate.. love it..

Cheers dude, as always the phone must be reserved for "special" occasions. You never know, one might be just around the corner.....

That was an amazing presentation for the Udinese game!

Top of the table after 8 games..looks like JC's bet might pay off big time if you can maintain this form. :D

Thanks mate, high praise from someone with your talents!

Yes, am actually starting to allow myself to wonder what might be next for the boys. Still early days though, I notice Manuel seems to struggle around January :S

View attachment 241919

A taste of what's to come.

Ian Botham to Rodney Marsh

Marsh: “How’s your wife and my kids?”

Botham: “The wife’s fine, but the kids are retarded.”

Australian fan to Phil Tufnell

Fan: “Oi, Tufnell! Can I borrow your brain? I’m building an idiot.”

Soon.....

You and Patrick have something going on here with these Cricket updates! Cricket Manager 2016?

Geez Fiorentina must have had an amazing month with the exception of your game to get that many in the team of the month!!

Geez Fiorentina must have had an amazing month with the exception of your game to get that many in the team of the month!!

Yeah they've been demolishing sides! Napoli are top of the table & undefeated yet couldn't get a player in there!

Still looking strong. That JC bet is looking like better business by the day!

As much as I love the new layout I actually preferred when you were posting more frequent. This is one of the stories I loved to read the most!

As much as I love the new layout I actually preferred when you were posting more frequent. This is one of the stories I loved to read the most!

Well, its not just the layout im afraid. As long as i get 5 minutes to do the couple of things i need Gimp for, i can pump these out while I'm at work. Like i did yesterday.

The problem at the moment is that i have my grubby little fingers in a few too many pies & actually finding time to play has been hard. It'll ease off though mate. ;)

Going great mate! That Napoli defence looks like it could be quite formidable though!