With cities budget and player the challenge would be over in no time

You would probably lose the bet money though

With cities budget and player the challenge would be over in no time

You would probably lose the bet money though

Lazio may be better off without the guys :p

Imagine if Manuel goes to City, uses their budget to pay back the mob & Lazio go on to win the title!

Think of what the boys could do with 10M! They could buy there own club ;)

Ouch! Santon injury!

Great going so far.. Napoli looks best so far- their miserly defence is a reflection that what you need to win titles is a solid defence, as compared to relentless attack, no?

Any updates on Manchester City squad and the job? They must have a super team, and many players you could sell to get done with your secret project!

City job would have been great!

At least you got a wage increase though.

Ouch! Santon injury!

Great going so far.. Napoli looks best so far- their miserly defence is a reflection that what you need to win titles is a solid defence, as compared to relentless attack, no?

Any updates on Manchester City squad and the job? They must have a super team, and many players you could sell to get done with your secret project!

Sorry mate, missed your comment between posts.

Yeah Napoli look like the team to beat. If memory serves they will be our first opponent in January!

I didnt have a close look at the City squad but they obviously still have a strong side. They are dangerously close to the relegation zone though, hence the vacancy :p

Hey guys. I think I am going to pull the pin on this.

Was hoping to see out the season & see if JC's bet payed off but, to be honest, I just cant get motivated to even load the save let alone play the matches & put the time into updating.

Thank you very much to everyone who followed, it was a fun save & a big learning curve, I hope you all enjoyed it.

I dont think i will be doing another story this year. Think i have tried to do too much & am kind of over the whole process. I will still be running/playing the Ashes series, finishing my player story & the end of year story awards are just around the corner so will still have plenty to do!

Thanks everyone, Chris.

Probably among the best stories I've read here!
Will miss this one definitely!
How things would have happened for JC & Co...

Nevertheless, thank you for your efforts and time!

Loved it.

Thanks mate for all the effort you put into this. Look forward to continuing to play along side you in the Ashes and am excited for what's next - whenever that may be.

Probably among the best stories I've read here!
Will miss this one definitely!
How things would have happened for JC & Co...

Nevertheless, thank you for your efforts and time!

Loved it.

Thank you very much mate, very kind words! I really did love this save for so long but lately it has become a chore & i think it shows. :S

Thanks mate for all the effort you put into this. Look forward to continuing to play along side you in the Ashes and am excited for what's next - whenever that may be.

Thanks mate, Have a few idea's for FM16 already.....

We Aussies will fight until the urn is down under, where it belongs! :D

I dont think i will be doing another story this year. Think i have tried to do too much & am kind of over the whole process.

Quite understandable, as you seem to be everywere on these forums. ;)

Thank you for another great read! Looking forward to seeing how the remainder of CJ's playing career turns out...

Last edited:
Shame!

Thanks for the read though mate, was a very interesting story to say the least!

Expecting big things next year!

Sad to see this end I'm going to play it out in my mind that they stole all of Lazio's money and retired to a Carribbean island.