Sad to see this end I'm going to play it out in my mind that they stole all of Lazio's money and retired to a Carribbean island.

That just gave me an idea for a new story where the Cayman Islands national team becomes a football super power by naturalizing a bunch of Brazilians! (6)

@everyone: Feel free to use the idea...

That just gave me an idea for a new story where the Cayman Islands national team becomes a football super power by naturalizing a bunch of Brazilians! (6)

@everyone: Feel free to use the idea...
Isn't that Qatar's plan half their team is foreign

Very sad to see one of the best stories on this site come to an end. Next level patriotism dropping all other commitments to fight for the urn! :p

@Lippo, I guess it's evident how you won all of our hearts with this story!

No doubt it was among the best stories here, what is even greater is the fact that everyone commenting now understands your decision, and as much as all of us would love this to go on, everyone respects your final say at this! It's huge and magnanimous!

On a side note, would it be possible for you to send the save to someone else who, if interested in continuing, takes over this save from you, and we readers could have some more of this JC and company with a twist?

Once again, amazing read this story!

Sad to see this come to an end. This has been one of my top 3 favourites on this site and I've enjoyed every bit of it - from the last minute Championship victory, Manuel's phone conversation and to the embezzlement plan.

Hoping for another great story in FM 16. :)

On a side note, would it be possible for you to send the save to someone else who, if interested in continuing, takes over this save from you, and we readers could have some more of this JC and company with a twist?

Once again, amazing read this story!

Thanks for all the kind words first up. :)

I suppose it would be possible, though i have no idea how to do it. Am a bit of an idiot when it comes to those kind of things :p

Thanks for all the kind words first up. :)

I suppose it would be possible, though i have no idea how to do it. Am a bit of an idiot when it comes to those kind of things :p

You could upload your save on an online drive or file sharing host, and anyone who is interested, send the link to them..

You could upload your save on an online drive or file sharing host, and anyone who is interested, send the link to them..

Ok mate, will have a look at it when I get home & put it up in here should I work it out.

Nice casting there too! Yippie-ki-yay mother humpers! :p

I hear the winner of mkmillwalls cup gets a job as Qatars national fm player on 100k a week

Just caught up with this mate, WSas a cracking story and thoroughly entertaining read, Shame to come to an end!

Great story!! Sad to see it end, one of the best stories on here!!