I have been looking at a few Brasilian players such as Lucho Gaucho - Sao Paulo, Henrique - Sao Paulo but I'm not sure they are good enough for Prem football yet
Take a look at the list I've given you.
Crouch is already in the Premier league, as well as Bent. And Petric turns out to be a quite good striker in the Premiership if you play him as a poacher with a striking partner who's a target man / complete forward, or if you play him as a poacher alone.

Yeah I like Crouch he is on the list he is quality with the ball at his feet but I'm not sure he is prolific enough infront of goal. It maybe a case of get a stop gap player or a good enough youngster then maybe after a decent first season splash out on a big player then

Yeah I like Crouch he is on the list he is quality with the ball at his feet but I'm not sure he is prolific enough infront of goal. It maybe a case of get a stop gap player or a good enough youngster then maybe after a decent first season splash out on a big player then
I see. Though i'd advise you to get petrić for like 4 mill €, he should do you good in the first season, in my liverpool save (newest) he scored 9 goals in 6 matches, and had a great start in the friendlies.

And if you need "young quality", I'd advise mr. Bafetimbi Gomis. I think you can also get him for 4 or 5 mil € / $ / pounds

I'm gonna give you more:

Vedad Ibisevic- Hoffenheim.
Rogelio Funes Mori- River Plate.
Bony- S.Prague.
Christian Benitez- Santos Laguna.
Ola Toivonen- PSV.
Guilherme- D.Kiev.
Chinedu Obasi- Hoffenheim.
Jonas- Gremio.
Cleo- Partizan.
Papiss Cisse- Freiburg.

agbonlahor, carlton cole, saviola, hugo almeida, javier hernandez

Elmander, Lacina Traore (Backup), Ola Toivonen, 'Chucho' Benítez

Personally I would go with Tomas Necid, he always seems to perform when I've selected him in the Prem. Plus he isn't exactly old either at around 21. ;)

derdiyok.. keissling are the perfect target men

gamiero is a quality poacher..

theyd be my choices for a reasonable prices aswell

can u play well by using a lone striker at newcastle? i cant mate

derdiyok.. keissling are the perfect target men

gamiero is a quality poacher..

theyd be my choices for a reasonable prices aswell
you forgot to write in a couple of future transfers in your patch Hulk and Cavani ***** I WISH (H)

I really like the look of Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo and Thiago Ribiero - Cruzeiro (H)

Last edited:
Thomas Necid.
Vavlec(sp) Kadlec(United usually snap him up unless you give him a very good contract)
Kris Boyd.
Emile Heskey (no ****)
David N'gog (believe it or not, he got 18 goals for me in 24 appearances alongside babacar)

i would deffo get lukaku - can get him for about 7.5m max and he makes instant impact on your team - amazing in-game.

Sorry slightly off topic......but I called my Newcastle save after your thread!! weird!!

Sorry slightly off topic......but I called my Newcastle save after your thread!! weird!!
haha quality I think I should call mine good luck I'm gonna need it (H)

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

i would deffo get lukaku - can get him for about 7.5m max and he makes instant impact on your team - amazing in-game.
Who didn't read the posting properly ..... I'm not interested in Kadlec,Babacar,Lukaku,Neymar,Sanogo and the usual suspects...