Cheers mate and you.....I signed a player called Junior (Moreas...or something like that) from Brazil, I would not consider him as your main striker, but he is well worth the 800k......other striker I would consider, would be....Elmander, Gamerio, Bryan Ruiz, Humberto Suazo, Nolan Roux(class in my Braga save) and Alberto Paloschi...IMO all very good and different from the usuals!! Goodluck anyway

If u play Hernandez as a poacher with supporting wingers he is immense and he gets better in the future but u probably can't get him as its his 1st season with Utd. He is class though. In first season he scored 48 goals in 52 games and also had 14 assists. He works best as the lone striker set on poacher but can also be used beside a deep lying forward, trequartista or complete forward support if u need to set a 4-4-2.

Dembele is class also and can be used as either a target man or poacher. Scores more goals as a poacher.

If u play Hernandez as a poacher with supporting wingers he is immense and he gets better in the future but u probably can't get him as its his 1st season with Utd. He is class though. In first season he scored 48 goals in 52 games and also had 14 assists. He works best as the lone striker set on poacher but can also be used beside a deep lying forward, trequartista or complete forward support if u need to set a 4-4-2.

Dembele is class also and can be used as either a target man or poacher. Scores more goals as a poacher.
Really how interesting so your point is what? Hernandez is a good player and he'll probably not sign for Newcastle... theres plenty of players like that XD

Ok so here after much thought and advice (Thanks Raikan007 ) are my final transfers and squad for my Newcastle team's first season on 11.3 I've tried to steer away from big names and buy quality young players with hopefully a BIG future at the club. I've also got rid of alot of the young ' could be ' stars would imo will never cut the mustard and a big earner Joey Barton (I just find his £75k per week wages are ridculous) Also before starting out on transfers I asked board to up percentage of transfer revenue allowed which has helped fund alot of the signings. Thiago Ribiero was £5 mil down then £9 mil over 48 months also Gary Cahill was £1mil then £5 mil over 48 months to help stretch the finances. Unloading Barton really helped too it allowed a more flexible transfer budget , I guess time will tell with these signings I tried to get a blend of experience and youth hopefully the team will gel together quickly and become a good premiership side
** update team rebuild after a new hard drive and me not saving game grrr :mad:**

In an ideal world I would also have liked to have sold Ryan Taylor and Alan Smith but they will be decent backup for the first season

Peniel Mlapa of Hoffe is a good shout, he's quick, strong and a good finisher. Very young too.