LIFECHANGER!!! CLASSIC 4-1-2-3(WITH DM)

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

JacksonIsHere

Sep 12, 2017
I had been searching a decent classic formation since I bought the game.( 6 months ago or maybe more I don't know). My tactics file was full with good tactics which are not 3 forwards formation.

I could say this was the best save that I have played so far.

Amazing football, amazing results especially against ''Big Six''. I am totally impressed with the results..

I suggest you to play with this tactic and you gonna enjoy it I am sure.

WARNING : I tweaked stephenk's Shaolin 4141 tactic which is on the MRLtactics..

I don't wanna talk about the tactic anymore. The results will speak for themselves.

Please commend your thoughts about this tactic..

I USE NO OI

View attachment 53137View attachment 53136View attachment 53135View attachment 53134View attachment 53133View attachment 53132

Here is The Tactic;

View attachment 53131

Last edited:

awais91

Feb 8, 2009
Looks good! .. Will try with Ajax

• Match preparation?
  • Training bar, Towards less or more match training?

mirel07

Jan 25, 2010
Amazing tactic!, this is the most fun i've had with a tactic since my Roma Renaissance a couple patches ago.... Well done mate, I commend you on creating a really solid and strong tactic

JacksonIsHere

Sep 12, 2017
Amazing tactic!, this is the most fun i've had with a tactic since my Roma Renaissance a couple patches ago.... Well done mate, I commend you on creating a really solid and strong tactic
Thank you!!!! I am glad to see it worked for you as well. Have fun mate :)

xxlin

May 31, 2011
Interesting!.....but how does this compare to another new 4321 SC Trident B2B.short? Anyone tried?

TopHill

Apr 19, 2014
I've just demolished Bayern Munich with Dortmund first season 5-2 with this tac.
Looks good. Screenschots tonight :)