JacksonIsHere

Reaction score
I had been searching a decent classic formation since I bought the game.( 6 months ago or maybe more I don't know). My tactics file was full with good tactics which are not 3 forwards formation.

I could say this was the best save that I have played so far.

Amazing football, amazing results especially against ''Big Six''. I am totally impressed with the results..

I suggest you to play with this tactic and you gonna enjoy it I am sure.

WARNING : I tweaked stephenk's Shaolin 4141 tactic which is on the MRLtactics..

I don't wanna talk about the tactic anymore. The results will speak for themselves.

Please commend your thoughts about this tactic..

I USE NO OI

View attachment 53137View attachment 53136View attachment 53135View attachment 53134View attachment 53133View attachment 53132

Here is The Tactic;

View attachment 53131

Last edited:
Been testing this with Arsenal. First season, official winter transfer DB.

Fekir from Lyon and De Ligt from Ajax in, no other transfers.View attachment 53066

This seems to work pretty well with my Fulham side, thanks for sharing.

Looks good! .. Will try with Ajax

• Match preparation?
  • Training bar, Towards less or more match training?

Looks good! .. Will try with Ajax
  • Match preparation?
  • Training bar, Towards less or more match training?

Thank you for your comments.

Training : Balanced - High
Match Prep : Match Tactics
Scheduling : More-More Match Trainings.

Amazing tactic!, this is the most fun i've had with a tactic since my Roma Renaissance a couple patches ago.... Well done mate, I commend you on creating a really solid and strong tactic

Amazing tactic!, this is the most fun i've had with a tactic since my Roma Renaissance a couple patches ago.... Well done mate, I commend you on creating a really solid and strong tactic

Thank you!!!! I am glad to see it worked for you as well. Have fun mate :)

Could you post your results, mate?

Interesting!.....but how does this compare to another new 4321 SC Trident B2B.short? Anyone tried?

Interesting!.....but how does this compare to another new 4321 SC Trident B2B.short? Anyone tried?

Both seem equally good from the games I've had with them. I'd say this one is better in defence though

I've just demolished Bayern Munich with Dortmund first season 5-2 with this tac.
Looks good. Screenschots tonight :)