Could you post your results, mate?

View attachment 52483View attachment 52482View attachment 52481View attachment 52480

These were the results with an Edinburgh City team- season is 2022/23 but they were a fourth division team....incredibly i got to the semis of the champs league with a team that had average Current ability of between 120-130...i have never experienced anything like it before...:) it was a very nice surprise, thinking of starting a new save now :)

Good results mate. Congrast for that. But there is something i dont understand that how can Cardiff be in Premier League in 2017 first season?
think he useing a database with all the teams that have gone up this season

Good results mate. Congrast for that. But there is something i dont understand that how can Cardiff be in Premier League in 2017 first season?

think he useing a database with all the teams that have gone up this season

Literally it, I was a little impatient waiting for Pr0s next release for his data update (obviously because the playoff finals are this weekend) so I just moved the teams for the EPL and EFL that I thought would win and that was it. It's only a temporary save until Pr0 releases his.

What do you do when you're in the lead? I mean do you change mentality to counter or do anything with players instructions?

What do you do when you're in the lead? I mean do you change mentality to counter or do anything with players instructions?

Actually I do nothing with the player or team instructions, I play offensive mentality even if I am an underdog against big clubs. Your team will get used to play offensive mentality. So I suggest you not to change anything, if you can get Mike Phelan as an Assistant Manager he can manage easier matches for you as well :)

Last edited:
View attachment 1162333View attachment 1162334View attachment 1162335View attachment 1162336

These were the results with an Edinburgh City team- season is 2022/23 but they were a fourth division team....incredibly i got to the semis of the champs league with a team that had average Current ability of between 120-130...i have never experienced anything like it before...:) it was a very nice surprise, thinking of starting a new save now :)

Amazing results mate. Keep it up. :)

This tactic its realy a lifechanger! I was tired of the tactics with 3 Def. and 3 Att. and all of those unrealistic formations. This tactic its making wonders for my Sporting CP in the Portuguese league and Champions League!
Thank you very much mate!!

some pics of my season until December.
View attachment 1162494View attachment 1162496View attachment 1162498View attachment 1162499View attachment 1162500View attachment 1162501View attachment 1162502View attachment 1162495

Only 4 conceded in 22 games???!!! Wow. I am definitely gonna try it.

Any suggestions of chosing a time waste version with this one?

Only 4 conceded in 22 games???!!! Wow. I am definitely gonna try it.

Any suggestions of chosing a time waste version with this one?

I dont use any time waste. The only thing i do is shout to the team to concentrate or encourage them, it depends if the other team its stronger or weaker. if im not scoring i shout ask for more and at half time i say im not happy with them even if im winning 3-0 xD

p.s- my trainning its team cohesion and att.movement, probably helps on defence

getting red cards

Have anyone done any tweak to the tactic in orded to not get players expelled or am i having bad luck?

This tactic its realy a lifechanger! I was tired of the tactics with 3 Def. and 3 Att. and all of those unrealistic formations. This tactic its making wonders for my Sporting CP in the Portuguese league and Champions League!
Thank you very much mate!!

some pics of my season until December.
View attachment 1162494View attachment 1162496View attachment 1162498View attachment 1162499View attachment 1162500View attachment 1162501View attachment 1162502View attachment 1162495

I am glad to see it worked for you. The results are just unbelivable. I was about the delete game before I made this tactic, now I just can't quit. :). Very nice results keep it up :)

Last edited: