Have anyone done any tweak to the tactic in orded to not get players expelled or am i having bad luck?

You need the players with a good tackling ability first. Can you tell me what player gets red card? Midfielder? Defender? DMC? IF's? or Defenders? I can make a new tweak for you :)

Having Great results early on with Dortmund, just beat bayern 3-0 and looked good all game will post some Screenshots at end of season.

What do you do when you're in the lead? I mean do you change mentality to counter or do anything with players instructions?

I sometimes put it to counter and change CWB to support, and mezzalas to support....only because i find sometimes you can leak alot fo goals in the last 15-20 mins.

Two questions...

what changes do you make when a player gets sent off?

I tend to concede late in games away against better opponents..wat strategy do you use to see a game out?

ps tried almost all tactics in this forum and enjoying this one the best

Two questions...

what changes do you make when a player gets sent off?

I tend to concede late in games away against better opponents..wat strategy do you use to see a game out?

ps tried almost all tactics in this forum and enjoying this one the best

First of all thank you for your kind comments. I am glad to hear you enjoy the tactic :)
Actually it depends on the situation. If my DMC gets red card I don't change anything. If any position gets red card I swap DMC to that position and get a player substition. I never changed my team's mentality if I play against better opponent. I assume you saw, the tactic works better and better to the end of the season. So I suggest train your team Defensive positioning to not to get red cards. The second option is , you can leave 'tackle hard' from the player instruction during the match. If this problem continues let me know so I can prepare a new tweak for you :) Enjoy :)

Amazing results. Especially against Madrid. Keep it up mate :)

I own the title in the Champions League. A very good tactic which I let play into the youth. Good work and thank you for making it available.

hi mate,

just trying your tactic with my boro team now, my wingers are both right footed, would it be ok to have one inside forward and one winger?

Hi, in this tactic who scores the most goals, please share? Is it the striker or the IFs. Please share some stats.

Few matches that I have tried it, the Mezzelas seem to attempt a lot of long shots and getting almost all the goals.

Was appointed as Barca coach in 3rd year of the game, and I have Messi, Suarez, and Dembele upfront. But Rakitic and Alena are scoring all the goals from Midfield.

Hey! Here is mine.

View attachment 52179

Lacazette has been playing striker most of the time, was just AMR due to injuries to Fekir, Mkhitaryan and Özil in this post

hi mate,

just trying your tactic with my boro team now, my wingers are both right footed, would it be ok to have one inside forward and one winger?

Hey. I suggest everyone to not change anything in the tactic if you see my previous posts. I wouldn't change anything if I were you. Because as you see IF's scores most of the goals by getting in the six yard. But winger players don't do this generally. But if you have a fluid team, you can try this and share the results with us. :)

Hi, in this tactic who scores the most goals, please share? Is it the striker or the IFs. Please share some stats.

Few matches that I have tried it, the Mezzelas seem to attempt a lot of long shots and getting almost all the goals.

Was appointed as Barca coach in 3rd year of the game, and I have Messi, Suarez, and Dembele upfront. But Rakitic and Alena are scoring all the goals from Midfield.

Hi! Let's say I did 4 careers ( Watford, Brentford, Celta Vigo, Torino) with this tactic. In my Watford save Deulofeu and Richarlison has smashed, In my Brentford save I got Cutrone in the second season after relegating to EPL and he played with 44 goals in 32 games, on the other hand I had strikers like Belotti, Cutrone, Pinamonti in my Torino save, but Jean Michael Seri and Alberto Grassi each scored 15+ goals same as your Rakitic and Alena. So I can't say a certain thing, in this tactic as you've already discovered, the team play is the most important thing.

Hi! Let's say I did 4 careers ( Watford, Brentford, Celta Vigo, Torino) with this tactic. In my Watford save Deulofeu and Richarlison has smashed, In my Brentford save I got Cutrone in the second season after relegating to EPL and he played with 44 goals in 32 games, on the other hand I had strikers like Belotti, Cutrone, Pinamonti in my Torino save, but Jean Michael Seri and Alberto Grassi each scored 15+ goals same as your Rakitic and Alena. So I can't say a certain thing, in this tactic as you've already discovered, the team play is the most important thing.

Hey mate thanks for great tac but I concede a lot of from enemy team wingers cross to near post and striker runs and score

Hey mate thanks for great tac but I concede a lot of from enemy team wingers cross to near post and striker runs and score

If you are managing an underdog team train your Central Defenders Pace and Acceleration, if you are managing top team, get faster Central Defenders like Dayot Upamecano

Thanks for the tactic!

First season with Feyenoord, no incomming transfers:

Won:
- Supercup
- Eredivisie: 83 points. Won 26, draw5, lost. scored 84, conceded 28.
- Dutch Cup

In Eredivisie the loses were against small clubs. Won home and away against ajax and psv. Also knocked out psv away in the cup!

Champions League ended 1st in group with 12poinst, 4 wins, 2 loses,Napoli away 4-3 and Olympiakos away, had a red card 63rd minute.

Last edited: