So whos tactic is better Jackson or Gooners tweak???????

So whos tactic is better Jackson or Gooners tweak???????

its whatever you prefer. My tweak was made with a Blackburn team so that tweak suits underdogs and big teams, the original i find gets the best out of the big teams or teams with very good attackers...the only real change is Full backs are wing backs and not complete wing backs, also DM is a defensive mid and not BWM.

How to manage champions league games in order to maximize chances of going through for example with a weaker team against powerhouses?

i find when i put the Pass Shorter in team instructions it helps because if you're an underdog you team wont have the best passing, vision or first touch

its whatever you prefer. My tweak was made with a Blackburn team so that tweak suits underdogs and big teams, the original i find gets the best out of the big teams or teams with very good attackers...the only real change is Full backs are wing backs and not complete wing backs, also DM is a defensive mid and not BWM.

SO IF IM LIVERPOOL I USE JACKSONS,I IM MKDONS ILL US URS

by far the most successful tactic i've used in FM18, as i totally avoided the 3 striker tactics as i felt it was boring and didn't like the idea of having to train half the players to play either CM or ST

you mean your tweak I guess? :p. thank you for the great compliments mate.

Filters for this tactic, does anyone have?
@
gooner4life123

i think i mentioned before, there isn't really a filter, just use your own judgement...you know you have to have attacking full backs so looks for pace, crossing and dribbling...you need inside forwards so again pace, finishing, crossing, passing..

View attachment 49248View attachment 49247View attachment 49246
Well finished my 3rd season with Fiorentina by winning the domestic treble. Won Serie A by 10 points and best attack and defence in the league. Huge result was beating Pep Guardiola's Juventus side 7-3 in their own backyard when they were top. Savage (6) Front 3 were banging them in for fun and as you can see from my schedule, that's a lot of green dots :p

Only downside was crashing out of the Champions League round of 16 to Chelsea. They battered me at the Bridge and at home too. Totally outclassed. Any advice for facing top drawer sides like them and Real, Bayern and Barca in future? Brilliant tactic.

View attachment 1165866View attachment 1165867View attachment 1165868
Well finished my 3rd season with Fiorentina by winning the domestic treble. Won Serie A by 10 points and best attack and defence in the league. Huge result was beating Pep Guardiola's Juventus side 7-3 in their own backyard when they were top. Savage (6) Front 3 were banging them in for fun and as you can see from my schedule, that's a lot of green dots :p

Only downside was crashing out of the Champions League round of 16 to Chelsea. They battered me at the Bridge and at home too. Totally outclassed. Any advice for facing top drawer sides like them and Real, Bayern and Barca in future? Brilliant tactic.

im afraid that happens at times...but for it keeps things interesting because winning everything kills my motivation to carry on, that's why i like this tactic because you have to keep improving

I tried the original tactic for a season with Spurs to test it out and I have not been disappointed! Beat Utd to the league by 2 points, then beat City in the FA Cup final 5-1 and Barca 1-0 in the Champions League. Only transfer in was Lucas Torreira for £20mil (he's now worth £50mil!) - Harry Kane ended the season with 62 goals in 60 games for club and country!! Great work!

View attachment 1166196View attachment 48939View attachment 48937