Hi mate, i playing with Everton, no transfers, only Diego Reyes and Jordan Lukaku and the tactic es very very real, beatiful football.
some defensive problems but it's going very well.

Away games is very bad.

View attachment 1168721View attachment 1168723

to be fair you don't have the players to suit the tactic...holgate is a defensive full back but you need attacking ones who can cross and dribble...walcott is a winger, you need an inside forward, maybe out him on the left, even up front...you striker should be fast and have good dribble and flair

How is this working on the new patch?

I've been testing the original tactic with Sporting CP, i'm much stronger than the other opponents. However, i don't like the inability of my midfield to recover balls. Usually the opponents get to create good chances in possession. Another problem i see, is the % of possession because i face teams clearly weaker than mine and they all got more possession, which i don't understand since i'm the "dominant force".

The attacking play is very strong and beautiful, but i get to concede a lot of goals againsnt all teams.

Is there someone with the same problem?

Thank you for the tactic.

Great tactic with my Wolves save.

- First season 17/18: Win Championship with only 1 loss and 35 matches unbeaten. 37W 8D 1L. Diogo Jota carried all the way.

- Second season 18/19: Win Carabao after penalties with Manchester Utd. Win Premier League with 84 points (same as Man Utd but goal difference). Lost to Man Utd in FA semi-final. Also, Diego Jota was a beast in this season as he got golden boot, PFA and had his name in World's team of the year main squad.

After this, I got lots of money from awards and selling some players like Neves, M. Llorente, Helder Costa. Then bought replacements for them like Alli, Zivkovic, etc. All with installments so it's much cheaper.

- Third season 19/20: Finished 4th in league. Lost to Man Utd in Carabao final and again lost to them in FA semi. However, win Community Shield and especially Champions League after a massive 6-0 win against Valencia in final. Jota was amazing again that he totally dominated the entire CL (see image below).

View attachment 46286

The defense is not really good, so I put the team on training def pos. whole season. The result of it is not disappointed tho.

NEW!!!

TAKE OFF "PLAY OUT OF DEFENCE" IN TEAM INSTRUCTIONS!
JUST WON THE LEAGUE WITH LEICESTER 1ST SEASON

View attachment 46268View attachment 46267View attachment 46266View attachment 46265

i have attached my two tweaks! again all credit goes to creator, i just tweaked it...

Changes:
ball winning mid - DM (CB have more protection, bwm often leaves position to win the ball)
full backs changed to fb auto (again, for defensive protection without losing attacking threat, i added my own player instructions)
team instruction removed 'play out of defence' as your FBS, CBS, and DM will need excellent composure, concentration, anticipation, teamwork and decisions
in tough away tweak i added be more discipline to focus more on their roles, and removed pass into space to reduce more misplaced passes attempting to break defence

I WILL NOT CREATE A FILTER BUT THIS IS MY RECOMMENDATION!
GK - just a good keeper, with good throwing as throw in long is in player instructions
FB - anticipation, decisions, positioning, off the ball - and the usual attacking full stats like speed and crossing
Mario Fernandes, Ricardo Pereira, Hugo Mallo, Jose Gaya
CB - good ball playing defender because of pass into space - anticipation, positioning, teamwork and little pace
Harry Maguire, Johnny Evans, Phil Jones..
DM - aim for a deep lying midfielder, as he'll look for through balls to CMs for pass into space - passing, vision, teamwork, decisions, anticipation, tackling and marking are important
CM - all round midfielder, needs to be able to do most, important stats are - passing, vision, anticipation, teamwork, off the ball, anticipation, decisions, flair, balance, dribbling.. a little work rate and tacking
Jack Wilshere is perfect, also Adrien Silva...look for a Pogba type
IFs - needs to be fast, balance, flair, off the ball, dribbling, vision...a little teamwork, anticipation and decisions
Dolberg was perfect for me
ST - look for fast strikers, like Lacazette, fast, a little strong, good dribbling, also a little passing and vision as they need to create a lot too...dribbling, off the ball, anticipation, pace, balance, technique are important
Iheanacho was great for me, Vardy was 2nd place as he didnt have the create stats and we played less effective when Vardy played.

@gooner4life123 you use main at home/ away ? and big away game for big team ?

@gooner4life123 you use main at home/ away ? and big away game for big team ?

i always use main home and away..only time i ever use big away game is away to (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, United and City)..when i play these teams at home i still use main...i only ever use big away game when playing away to those teams or in CL away against Bayern, Madrid, Barca...

View attachment 46244View attachment 46242View attachment 46241View attachment 46240View attachment 46239View attachment 46238

in 3rd season (second season i finished 2nd, it was an injury hit season and also had to sell mahrez, i still finished with 90 points but united had 94 points)

lost in the CL final but not to complain because if you look at my squad i have no world class or elite players and also my best attackers and CM captain adrien silva were all injured, i believe i would have won the cup if i had a full fit team

Which team or teams will suit this tactic at best you think guys?

I haven't been able to login to the forum since 3 weeks and I am sorry that I couldn't answer all the questions but I am able to start to answer right now :) so I am starting..

Funny I had a much stronger team on paper with schalke during 3 seasons (160CA+ in every starting position and atleast 145CA+ players in the bench with the most suited attributes for all positions) and still the farthest I managed was a quarter-final, heck I even lost against god **** benfica with a 160CA+ starter team, happy for your success but this tactic wasn't a lifechanger as it claims in the title

Not in only games but also in life, black colors don't make the whites black. I don't know any guys from the forum but check out their answers. Nearly 90% told me that they enjoy the tactic so much. You should check out my PM's! If the tactic didn't work for you just say that it didn't work for you. You don't have to say all those ridicilious things. It's that simple. Normally as you see in the thread I don't answer the stupid questions or comments just like you did. Check out the forum there are many great tactics.

Hi mate, i playing with Everton, no transfers, only Diego Reyes and Jordan Lukaku and the tactic es very very real, beatiful football.
some defensive problems but it's going very well.

Away games is very bad.

View attachment 1168721View attachment 1168723

Hey I am glad that you tried out my tactic. I can suggest you that you need to be patient with the tactic. For your team, I wouldn't play with Schneiderlin, Holgate, Tom Davies and Vlasic. Try to sell them and get better players to suit their positions. If you want my advice for the players.
I can suggest;
Arthur - Gremio
Mamadou Coulibaly - Udinese(Pescara) - You should definitely get this guy.
Lozano - PSV
Jean Michael Seri - OGC Nice
Gerard Dealofeu - Barcelona(Watford)
Mitch Batshuayi - Dortmund (Chelsea)

as in short answer, get more suitable players to their role :)

Not in only games but also in life, black colors don't make the whites black. I don't know any guys from the forum but check out their answers. Nearly 90% told me that they enjoy the tactic so much. You should check out my PM's! If the tactic didn't work for you just say that it didn't work for you. You don't have to say all those ridicilious things. It's that simple. Normally as you see in the thread I don't answer the stupid questions or comments just like you did. Check out the forum there are many great tactics.

Name 1 great tactic that is not 5-2-3 (4-3-4) or without 3 strikers on top. There is none...

So we should be happy with your's :D

Well,

for me it is definetly a lifechanger. I used to play with some of the three-striker-tactics, but I had completely lost any interest in playing the game. Then I saw this thread and gave it a chance. In every save I used it, I overperformed. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But it never failed me. I love the formation, I love the results and most important, I love the realism it gets me (most of the time).

Recently I started a new savegame. I started unemployed and took over RB Leipzig short before the winterbreak in first season after they fired their manager. They had played an aweful season so far, 17th place after 15 games. Horrible. The team has no signings at all. Well, I know that managing a new club or even trying out a new tactic gives you sometimes extremely good results, so I am not expecting to keep things up like this. But for the first games, it has been unbelievable:

This was my first game, two days after I took over. Not an important game, as we had been in a group with Manchester United and Barcelona. We were already safe in 3rd position, so we are going to continue to play in the Euro League.
View attachment 1166917

This was again a few days later. My first game in the Bundesliga.
View attachment 1166918

And again a few days later against Wolfsburg in DFB-Pokal.
View attachment 1166919

Of course the tactic is not fully fluid right now, playing every three days is quite hard and we can really use the 3 weeks winterbreak. But all in all I can say that I really love this tactic. Yes, you might lose matches, but it is so much more enjoyable than all of these 343/523 tactics out there.

I thank you for the best comment. I am glad that you like the tactic keep it up!!!! :)

And for the last I should give credit to my friend because gooner4life123he took care of the thread so much when I wasn't around and he made a really decent tweak. A lot of people asked me about the tweak that if I made it or what :). Thank you gooner4life123

View attachment 1169040View attachment 1169041View attachment 1169042View attachment 1169043

i have attached my two tweaks! again all credit goes to creator, i just tweaked it...

Changes:
ball winning mid - DM (CB have more protection, bwm often leaves position to win the ball)
full backs changed to fb auto (again, for defensive protection without losing attacking threat, i added my own player instructions)
team instruction removed 'play out of defence' as your FBS, CBS, and DM will need excellent composure, concentration, anticipation, teamwork and decisions
in tough away tweak i added be more discipline to focus more on their roles, and removed pass into space to reduce more misplaced passes attempting to break defence

I WILL NOT CREATE A FILTER BUT THIS IS MY RECOMMENDATION!
GK - just a good keeper, with good throwing as throw in long is in player instructions
FB - anticipation, decisions, positioning, off the ball - and the usual attacking full stats like speed and crossing
Mario Fernandes, Ricardo Pereira, Hugo Mallo, Jose Gaya
CB - good ball playing defender because of pass into space - anticipation, positioning, teamwork and little pace
Harry Maguire, Johnny Evans, Phil Jones..
DM - aim for a deep lying midfielder, as he'll look for through balls to CMs for pass into space - passing, vision, teamwork, decisions, anticipation, tackling and marking are important
CM - all round midfielder, needs to be able to do most, important stats are - passing, vision, anticipation, teamwork, off the ball, anticipation, decisions, flair, balance, dribbling.. a little work rate and tacking
Jack Wilshere is perfect, also Adrien Silva...look for a Pogba type
IFs - needs to be fast, balance, flair, off the ball, dribbling, vision...a little teamwork, anticipation and decisions
Dolberg was perfect for me
ST - look for fast strikers, like Lacazette, fast, a little strong, good dribbling, also a little passing and vision as they need to create a lot too...dribbling, off the ball, anticipation, pace, balance, technique are important
Iheanacho was great for me, Vardy was 2nd place as he didnt have the create stats and we played less effective when Vardy played.

Any OI?

Don't take it personally mate, your tactic is fine, also don't pull statistics out of your **** please. Anyway my comment was made based on my personal experience with this tactic, a reply to a user who won the UCL with a weaker team than mine in less seasons than my save, UCL knock-outs are tricky, but there's no way a team that is World class, demolishing the league, superb morale, full team cohesion and green connections, would lose to benfica in the UCL, in FM, stupidly as that, but it happened, something that never in my 10 year FM career happened to me in those exact circumstances, there are tactics that are a lot more of lifechanging than yours, atleast for me, that's why I left that final comment

Name 1 great tactic that is not 5-2-3 (4-3-4) or without 3 strikers on top. There is none...

So we should be happy with your's :D

There's plenty of them mate, I can name just from my head, Sir Goal A lot by the Wibe, more recently ASHBRINGER by TFF, and stormcaller, The Overachiever is also excellent and won CL with inter on my 2nd season with a weaker team than that that I lost to Benfica, PEP x BOSZ by CE, with Roma Renaissance I won the CL with Leipzig, cholo simeone by giannis, don't get cocky like that

Don't take it personally mate, your tactic is fine, also don't pull statistics out of your **** please. Anyway my comment was made based on my personal experience with this tactic, a reply to a user who won the UCL with a weaker team than mine in less seasons than my save, UCL knock-outs are tricky, but there's no way a team that is World class, demolishing the league, superb morale, full team cohesion and green connections, would lose to benfica in the UCL, in FM, stupidly as that, but it happened, something that never in my 10 year FM career happened to me in those exact circumstances, there are tactics that are a lot more of lifechanging than yours, atleast for me, that's why I left that final comment
realy in 10 years you have never had that happen im calling you out on that its happend to me best team in world and still lost in the cl it happens like it does in real life