realy in 10 years you have never had that happen im calling you out on that its happend to me best team in world and still lost in the cl it happens like it does in real life

Did you even read what I wrote?

Hello mates!!!

What is the best tactic? The original or the tweak version?

Hello all, I am playing Football Manager touch on the Switch and have just plugged in this tactic based on what I can see in the OP. Fantastic first result, beating Brentford 5-1 with my Middlesbrough team.

I have a question though as I cannot see all the in-depth team and player instructions because I cannot 'download' the tactic for switch:

What are the defensive line and tempo set to?

I went for 'higher' tempo and 'slightly higher' defensive line in my only test run match with it.

Also, are there any specific player instructions I should set?

Thanks

I use the original when my team is behind and there are 10 mins left. I mainly use the ones that gooner4life share (main and big main away). Recommend "big main away" instead of "main".

View attachment 1169040View attachment 1169041View attachment 1169042View attachment 1169043

i have attached my two tweaks! again all credit goes to creator, i just tweaked it...

Changes:
ball winning mid - DM (CB have more protection, bwm often leaves position to win the ball)
full backs changed to fb auto (again, for defensive protection without losing attacking threat, i added my own player instructions)
team instruction removed 'play out of defence' as your FBS, CBS, and DM will need excellent composure, concentration, anticipation, teamwork and decisions
in tough away tweak i added be more discipline to focus more on their roles, and removed pass into space to reduce more misplaced passes attempting to break defence

I WILL NOT CREATE A FILTER BUT THIS IS MY RECOMMENDATION!
GK - just a good keeper, with good throwing as throw in long is in player instructions
FB - anticipation, decisions, positioning, off the ball - and the usual attacking full stats like speed and crossing
Mario Fernandes, Ricardo Pereira, Hugo Mallo, Jose Gaya
CB - good ball playing defender because of pass into space - anticipation, positioning, teamwork and little pace
Harry Maguire, Johnny Evans, Phil Jones..
DM - aim for a deep lying midfielder, as he'll look for through balls to CMs for pass into space - passing, vision, teamwork, decisions, anticipation, tackling and marking are important
CM - all round midfielder, needs to be able to do most, important stats are - passing, vision, anticipation, teamwork, off the ball, anticipation, decisions, flair, balance, dribbling.. a little work rate and tacking
Jack Wilshere is perfect, also Adrien Silva...look for a Pogba type
IFs - needs to be fast, balance, flair, off the ball, dribbling, vision...a little teamwork, anticipation and decisions
Dolberg was perfect for me
ST - look for fast strikers, like Lacazette, fast, a little strong, good dribbling, also a little passing and vision as they need to create a lot too...dribbling, off the ball, anticipation, pace, balance, technique are important
Iheanacho was great for me, Vardy was 2nd place as he didnt have the create stats and we played less effective when Vardy played.

Gonna give this a go with West Ham on an updated database. Yarmolenko and Filipe Anderson should suit it

Away games and mid table teams

Has anyone else had great success but struggle with away games and getting spanked by mid table lower teams ??. other than that thank you for a great winger tactic love this formation

Cracking tactic this. Scoring plenty, defensively not great but it doesn't need to be. I'm using the version gooner4life uploaded and it is brilliant. 9 games left in the league with West Ham and I'm on 65 points, 1 behind Man Utd but I've scored 30 more goals! Yarmolenko, Felipe Anderson and Danny Ings scoring for fun! The 2 Mezzala's get a few goals too, with Lanzini playing that role well.

Already won the League Cup and I've got a home game against Reading in the quarters of the FA Cup, so a treble on my first season with West Ham is a possibility.... which is absolute madness!

Well done lads!

I had been searching a decent classic formation since I bought the game.( 6 months ago or maybe more I don't know). My tactics file was full with good tactics which are not 3 forwards formation.

I could say this was the best save that I have played so far.

Amazing football, amazing results especially against ''Big Six''. I am totally impressed with the results..

I suggest you to play with this tactic and you gonna enjoy it I am sure.

WARNING : I tweaked stephenk's Shaolin 4141 tactic which is on the MRLtactics..

I don't wanna talk about the tactic anymore. The results will speak for themselves.

Please commend your thoughts about this tactic..

I USE NO OI

View attachment 1161642View attachment 1161643View attachment 1161644View attachment 1161645View attachment 1161646View attachment 1161647

Here is The Tactic;

View attachment 1161648

Hello ! I am mirco from Argentina, it is very interesting your tactic, I already try many tactics and it does not find the return of a solid game, my team is Independiente, a big from Argentina, currently South American champion, I am using your tactic 5 matches ago, win all, three friendlies, 1 by cup and 1 by first division. I leave you some photos I decided your opinion, sorry for my English!

View attachment 41981

View attachment 41982

Hello ! I am mirco from Argentina, it is very interesting your tactic, I already try many tactics and it does not find the return of a solid game, my team is Independiente, a big from Argentina, currently South American champion, I am using your tactic 5 matches ago, win all, three friendlies, 1 by cup and 1 by first division. I leave you some photos I decided your opinion, sorry for my English!

View attachment 1173487

View attachment 1173486

Well, I can't clearly say that I know the South American teams just as I know European but keep trying the tactic I am sure it will work with bigger teams as well!

Is the tactic still working? Do u only use offensive or change to standar or counter for harder matches?

Cracking tactic this. Scoring plenty, defensively not great but it doesn't need to be. I'm using the version gooner4life uploaded and it is brilliant. 9 games left in the league with West Ham and I'm on 65 points, 1 behind Man Utd but I've scored 30 more goals! Yarmolenko, Felipe Anderson and Danny Ings scoring for fun! The 2 Mezzala's get a few goals too, with Lanzini playing that role well.

Already won the League Cup and I've got a home game against Reading in the quarters of the FA Cup, so a treble on my first season with West Ham is a possibility.... which is absolute madness!

Well done lads!

Where can I find gunner4life tweak to download as not won a game in 5 matches with original tactic cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been using the gooner tweak from a few pages back for three seasons with Villa now after we got promoted (I only took the job towards the end of the second in game season so 2019). Finished 5th first season in Prem, 4th last season and now top in January in the third. Won the FA Cup last year and got to Europa League semis, attached some massive wins this season too....8-1 against a full strength Bayern and 6-1 against a full strength City who are second in the league. It's brilliant.

Last edited:
Been using the gooner tweak from a few pages back for three seasons with Villa now after we got promoted (I only took the job towards the end of the second in game season so 2019). Finished 5th first season in Prem, 4th last season and now top in January in the third. Won the FA Cup last year and got to Europa League semis, attached some massive wins this season too....8-1 against a full strength Bayern and 6-1 against a full strength City who are second in the league. It's brilliant.

which ones mate ? away and home versions?

Started using the tweak from Swindon game View attachment 40562 and im into the play-off final View attachment 40561 only issue i have with the tweak from gooner is that the best results have come from using the away version at home and away.

So big question is do i stick to it for the final?