top tactics 4 defenders

I had been searching a decent classic formation since I bought the game.( 6 months ago or maybe more I don't know). My tactics file was full with good tactics which are not 3 forwards formation.

I could say this was the best save that I have played so far.

Amazing football, amazing results especially against ''Big Six''. I am totally impressed with the results..

I suggest you to play with this tactic and you gonna enjoy it I am sure.

WARNING : I tweaked stephenk's Shaolin 4141 tactic which is on the MRLtactics..

I don't wanna talk about the tactic anymore. The results will speak for themselves.

Please commend your thoughts about this tactic..

I USE NO OI

View attachment 1161642View attachment 1161643View attachment 1161644View attachment 1161645View attachment 1161646View attachment 1161647

Here is The Tactic;

View attachment 1161648

I will prove your tactics in my project to come out winner with 4 defenses!

This tactic does wonders for me.
I did changed the striker to a complete forward and the passing to short.

Gonna run this alongside my usual 4-2-4 as my back up to get ti familiar, it may offer me a little more structure for my Portsmouth Team, 2 season 2 promotions but finding in 3rd season as we try to survive in the Prem, that the AI has found the 4-2-4 I usually use out a little, I have th eplayers for the roles, quality will be my issue how does it fare with a lower predicted team?

by no OI's do you mean not to set any, or that you leave the Assistant/coach to set them for you?

ok so far only a few games but using the Colchester tweak file, my results have been good, I am Portsmouth, still using 6 L1 players, we got a draw at City, a Draw against Arsenal and beat Fiorentina in the Euro Cup, only changes are I removed pass into space, as we need to retain ossession, and I unchecked the get stuck in, as we were collecting cards like it was christmas, and regularly topping 15-20 fouls

View attachment 35583

Ok, I developed pretty good 442 mostly in SPL with Hibs and Rangers. I rarely play in PL, but figured I'd at least get one season in before FM19 comes out.

Well my 442 does great against similar / smaller teams, but I have mixed results all season against the 'top 6' which was frustrating. I was trying to implement 451 similar to what you've posted. I figure I'd give a shot against the big teams.

Oh my god, look at the results:

I only used your tactic agains the 'big sides' and Europa games, 442 all others. But you've created an excellent tactic, and the set pieces are KILLER which I am a huge fan of.

Tottenham, Liverpool, ManU, Arsenal, etc. etc. As you can see in the screenshot Chelsea are the only team to really challenge this. But first Chelsea tie Red Card in 20th minute, the second tie in screenshot 3 players INJURED before 70 mins and I had to play man down AGAIN. Anyway, the results speak themselves, 442 against weaker / similar sides, this one against the big teams.

Def going to implement some of your components into my next tactic.

This is very good.

EDIT 1: The first Aresnal and Man City screenshot are using my own tactic which has been the theme all season, LOSE against big sides. I had 2 out of 6 wins of the 'the big 6' in first half of season, and was on course to lose more.... hence giving your tactic a try.

EDIT 2: Tottenham 3-11 was first game I tried this tactic against the big sides, as you can see, had a tough schedule.

Last edited:
best tactic for me. ps : I don't play with 3ST bug tactic's.

Tactics

I've just started using these tactics as AFC Telford Utd.

I was using hammerhead tactic which is another tried n tested tactic (to a certain degree) as struggled with my beloved villa in the prem after gaining promotion with a team full of wonderkids.

I'm just starting so really looking forward to these tactics

They look good

much as I realise no one is probably reading these, as most are playing FM19, I intend to try this on my Newcastle save, the original for games I expect to win, the tweak for harder games, first game 2-0 down to Spurs at Halftime, after a motivational ( verbally abusive) team talk, we finish 4-2 and 3 points in the bag

when i click on any attachment a new tab pop up and say page not found
can anyone upload the tactic again please ?

sorry for bad English

:D

Attachments

• LIFECHANGER.fmf
    42.9 KB · Views: 37