Valencia's Saviour

View attachment 398275HERE WE GO AGAIN

TODAY AT THE MESTALLA BREAKING NEW OCCURRED AS VALENCIA HAVE ANNOUNCED A NEW CHAIRMAN

​IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE HE STATED HE WILL SPEND LOTS OF CASH ON MAKING VALENCIA A LEAGUE WINNING TEAM IN THE COMING YEARS

Its the way it is in the game if u dont agree i will take 25m off off them

okthen[QUOTEIf you would take 12.5m off them that would be more suitable.][/QUOTE]

It doesn't make sense that Valencia have the biggest balance but if you don't want to then that's fine. Just a suggestion to take 12.5m off them

Anyone just looking on this thread and hasn't joined already please join!

Atletico to end of dominance of Barcelona and Real Madrid?

Earlier Today Atletico Madrid were taken over by an unkwown Indian businessman and a football freak who bought Atletico Madrid with the money he earned by winning the grand prize of 500 million in the special episode of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' ........

Interviewer: How do u feel about owning your own club, and that too a club like Atletico Madrid?

Me: "It's a great feeling, I always wanted to be the owner of a club and when i saw the accomplishments of Simeone, I Felt that Atletico could break the dominance of The Giants Of Spain namely, Barcelona and Real Madrid and also i plan on giving the club the required money to do so"

Interviewer: After a takeover there is generally a managerial change and most of the people would want to know if Diego Simeone will still be the manager of Atletico, or you plan on bringing someone else?

ME: "As I already said that i bought Atletico only because of Simeone's accomplishments so yes i am gonna give him chance to prove himself, If you dont mind i have a very important meeting so please, excuse me."

Will Pratik Sangle provide the club better Finances? Will he improve the stadium? there are many more questions left unanswered .... but one thing is certain , this season is going to be exciting for Liga BBVA and Atletico Madrid fans.

View attachment 547897

Barcelona bought by American Businessman Sam Fisher
View attachment 547902
Today at 11.07am GMT Barcelona announced that it was under new ownership. Marca managed to get a quick interview with the new owner, Mr Fisher.

- Marca: How does it feel to have taken over one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Mr Fisher: It feels amazing. In the US football isn't such a big sport like it is here in Europe. Europe live for football and I love that.

- Marca: Will there be any changes straight away?

Mr Fisher: No, I will be waiting it out a bit. I don't want to disrupt the team now do I? I have faith in Gerardo Martino and I believe he is the right one to take this club forward.

- Marca: Have you got any signings on the list for this upcoming transfer window?

Mr Fisher
: I don't have any specific players on my mind but .I'll be looking forward to continuing the passing nature of Barcelona and buy players who will fit well into the team

Anyone just looking on this thread and hasn't joined already please join!

pkay sevilla is taken by gunnersasha u can do ur press cinference