View attachment 547920
Granada FC Gets new owner!
View attachment 398259

Today Granada FC was bought up by the main owner of IKEA, ASSA and NIKE who will go in as Chairman.

-So you are the first Swedish Chairman in the Liga BBVA how does that feel?

-It feel really good and i look forward to guide this team into a Golden era.

-What is your goal with the club?

-I want to build this club from the ground with youth like Southampton, Real Sociedad have made famous over the last couple years.

Sadly we had to end the interview here as he had some important calls to take care of and we are really intrigued here to see what he can do with the club, The fans also looked pleased when the news arrived.​

View attachment 398258
Sevilla FC have announced that they have been taken over by Russian businessman Sasha Velhi. Reporter Miguel Torres managed to get a quick word in with him.

Torres: This must be a dream come true for you to own such a big club

Thomas: Yeah it is. I never thought I would get a chance like this but when the position became available, I pounced.

Torres:Will you be sticking with current manager Unai Emery?

Thomas: For the time being. He will be given the chance to prove his abilities to me.

Torres: What about the squad? Any changes to be made to that?

Thomas:We'll see. I need time to evaluate before I inform you of my options

View attachment 398256

Real Sociedad Announce They Have Been Bought By Unknown English Businessman Adam Moore

View attachment 398255

In the late hours of this morning, at approximately 11:30 AM, Real Socieded completed a deal for Adam Moore, an engineering business owner in England, to become the new owner of the club.

Here are snippets from his press conference:

MARCA.com Press Agent: Adam, you come over here, and have taken over one of the bigger sides in the Spanish League, what does that feel like?

Adam Moore: It feels amazing to be quite honest, I have already had an excellent and friendly meeting with all my new staff, including the players before I came here, and I just cannot wait for the season to begin.

MARCA.com Press Agent: Obviously quite often after new takeovers managers are at risk of being sacked, what does the future hold for Jagoba Arrasate?

Adam Moore: He will definitely be staying, he has been excellent for the club as he managed to get the team 4th position last season and also Champions League Football for this season, and I am sure that if continues to manage as well as he did last season, then I can definitely see him being here for a while!

MARCA.com Press Agent: Okay, and finally, you have some big name players at your club with the likes of Inigo Martinez and Antoine Griezmann. What transfer activity will there be at your club?

Adam Moore: If I have my way no one will be leaving the club, as we already have an excellent squad with some world class players! In terms of coming in, we already have the players to have a very strong first team, so will mostly be looking at maybe some good back up or younger future players for us.

Unfortunately for you! I have to be going now as I have lots to do! Thank you and goodbye.

Z

Real Madrid Transfer List:

Pepe: 5m
Khedira: 7m
Casemaro: 3m

Everyone else except Ronaldo and Bale available on swaps or big bids.

Btw never played a chairman game before can someone please explain a little deeper about how everything works?

Btw never played a chairman game before can someone please explain a little deeper about how everything works?
So basically, there are 20 teams fighting for glory. I would reccomend pming the creator and look at the 1st post. ;)

View attachment 398235

​New Chairman Announces Players For Sale

Dani Estrada - 1 Million

Good strong average right back, good back up or good first choice for lower teams!

Selling due to already have 2 better choices!

Gorka Elustondo - 2 Million

Good average Defensive Midfield/Central Midfielder who can easily slot into a smaller sides midfield

Not needed due to having better players!

ALL OTHER SQUAD MEMBERS ARE NOT FOR SALE UNLESS A SUBSTANTIAL OFFER IS MADE

for any rules look at page 1
if u dont understan look at page 1
and its in pounds

remember ur manager does transfers aswell so dont be shocked at ur finances once updated