Ligue des Capitales - Birth of a Power League

while I might only get a season out of them both, chuffed to have Berba and Ronaldinho bringing the flair to Stockholm. Up the Tuesdays!

**** you Battman - I was sure I was going to get Ronaldinho with my second pick!

I saw him , but didnt want him

Only legend in my club who deserves to be part of it is currently playing for Montreal Impact

Ligue des Capitales - Update 2

October 31st 2015 Update

- Round 4 Results -
View attachment 137075

- Round 5 Results -

View attachment 137074

- Coupe de la Ligue Qualifying Round -
1st Leg
View attachment 137073

2nd Leg

View attachment 137072
View attachment 137071

- Quarter Final Draw -
Played in January

BA Furia vs Argonauts FC
FC Paris Titans vs Lisbon Dragons FC
Wisdom FC vs Stark FC
Wool United vs Milano

- Round 6 Results -
View attachment 137067

- Round 7 Results -
View attachment 137066

- Standing after 7 Rounds -

View attachment 137063

- LdC Player of the Month -
September
View attachment 137070

October
View attachment 137065

- LdC Team of the Month -
September
View attachment 137069

October
View attachment 137064

Wow, The Nights Watch are ****, as soon as you make it a possibility to sack the managers, de Boer is gone...

Wow, The Nights Watch are ****, as soon as you make it a possibility to sack the managers, de Boer is gone...

Just give me the green light. XD

FYI: Manager Sackings / Signings are only possible during the Off Season. I will everyone a list of Managers that are not under contract. :)

Just give me the green light. XD

FYI: Manager Sackings / Signings are only possible during the Off Season. I will everyone a list of Managers that are not under contract. :)
Ok, if The Nights Watch doesn't finish higher than either 7th or higher than Stark FC, you have my permission to sack my manager, as soon as possible :)

VdM were well beaten in the cup by BA Furia. Lord Bendtner was the difference. I suppose the only positive is that now we can concentrate on the league and try and consolidate midtable mediocrity!

My manager better get the cheque book out in the transfer window.

Kozari Bok

1st - win against rival from Zagreb away with 2:0 - Spectacular
2nd - 3 months , 3 different players from team in the Team of the Month - amazing
3rd - already 13th in the league - solid
4th - Rudi Garcia isnt doing great job so he will be out if he doesnt bring any player in next transfer window

Fausto Rossi doing well for Milano!

Keeping steady yet unspectacular pace in 4th.

This is quality CrookdMoe, keep it up :)

Blanc needs to get his defence sorted out (you were a defender you idiot!!!!) drawing doesn't get you trophies. At least Kadah is proving to be an inspired pick with an average goal per game. Tighten up at the back and Wool Utd will shoot up the table. Blanc needs to buy at least a half decent keeper in the next window or he will be going down River Spree in a canoe without a paddle come the end of the season.