Ligue des Capitales - Birth of a Power League

You know you're in the middle of a bad run, when you've won 550k on losing games :/

Nearly as bad as earning more for draws than wins! Wool Utd, lambs to the slaughter more like. Only thing they seem to be taking any interest in is the ****** cup even then they are only just sneaking through every round.

I'm giving Blanc until the end of the season to sort this rabble out otherwise that canoe won't only have no paddle it will also have a hole in it and he will need to rely on his savings to pay his mortage.

Ligue des Capitales - End of Season Update

View attachment 136676
Ligue des Capitales

- Round 19 -
View attachment 136675

- Round 20 -
View attachment 136674

- Round 21 -
View attachment 136673

- Round 22 -
View attachment 136672

LdC Player of the Month - February
View attachment 136671

LdC Team of the Month - February
View attachment 136670

- Round 23 -
View attachment 136669
View attachment 136668

- Coupe de la Ligue Semi Final -
1st Leg
View attachment 136662

- Round 24 -
View attachment 136667

- Coupe de la Ligue Semi Final -
2nd Leg
View attachment 136662

- Round 25 -
View attachment 136666
View attachment 136665

LdC Player of the Month - March
View attachment 136664

LdC Team of the Month - March
View attachment 136663

- Round 26 -
View attachment 136661

- Round 27 -
View attachment 136660

- Round 28 -
View attachment 136659

- Round 29 -
View attachment 136658

- Round 30 -
View attachment 136657

*** LIGUE DES CAPITALES CHAMPIONS ***

Atletico de Godfish
1st ever LdC Champs
View attachment 136656

- Final Standings -
View attachment 136655

- Coupe de la Ligue Grand Final -
View attachment 136654

*** COUPE DE LA LIGUE CHAMPIONS ***
Lisbon Dragons FC
1st ever CdlL Champs
View attachment 136653

Managerial Changes
I will not be able to give the list of available managers. The game was updated and I can't access the FM Genie Scout to get the list. If anyone knows how to pull a list out differently, please let me know. For now, the 2 teams below are stuck with these managers. :(

The Nights Watch FC
Frank de Boer fired on 17th January
Drazen Besek signed on 3rd February

Kozari Bok Zagrab
Rudi Garcia fired on 14th February
Frank de Boer signed on 28th February

Football Players Retirements

Ronaldinho Gaucho
10 Appearances / 2 Goals / 1 Assist

Christopher Samba
3 Appearances / 1 Goal / 1 POM

Dimitar Berbatov
29 Appearances / 11 Goals / 3 Assists / 2 POM​

3rd! Not bad. Now to prepare for a title challenge!

Proper mid table results for Milano even ending on a 0 goal difference!

Rossi in TOTS though which is nice. aim for top 4 next year!

This is really good mate, thanks for the hard work setting it all up, I wouldn't know where to start!

collapse to 4th and then berbatov and Ronaldinho retire.......it was fun while it lasted. hope they join the backroom staff!

Hopefully Frank De Boer will bring some new faces in

I have to say i am quite dissapointed with first season, we have 1-1 against rivals , but at least finished ahead of them
and well Boilesen was in team of month almost every month, but didnt finish in team of year !?

Managerial Changes
I will not be able to give the list of available managers. The game was updated and I can't access the FM Genie Scout to get the list. If anyone knows how to pull a list out differently, please let me know. For now, the 2 teams below are stuck with these managers. :(

No idea how to do it. Maybe if you could filter unemployed managers and sort by reputation and post screenshot of top 20 available? I think VdM need to get rid of Marcelo Loco Bielsa!

For God's sake.... We were doing so well and then completely messed up those last 10 games :( oh well, will do better next year, second is still really good! :D

Surely an award is deserved for having the most players in the TOTY? :p

5th is splendid for Season 1, time to look towards the top 3 and maybe a title shot! Well done to Godfish for winning this season!

collapse to 4th and then berbatov and Ronaldinho retire.......it was fun while it lasted. hope they join the backroom staff!

Feel bad for you mate as it seems they had good seasons. Not sure who my oldest pic was

A bit disappointed with Mr Blanc but at least Wool didn't finish bottom of the table and he did manage (by an enormous amount of luck) to get to the cup final. However, his reluctance to sort out a defence which couldn't keep a clean sheet for toffee means that canoe without a paddle is coming his way (I put a bung in the hole just for getting to the cup final). Please arrange for Mr Blanc to collect the german equilivant of a P45 as 6 wins in the league is not good enough.