- Final Standings -
View attachment 135568

- Coupe de la Ligue Grand Final -

View attachment 135573

*** COUPE de la LIGUE CHAMPIONS ***
Netherlands FC
1st CdlL Championship
View attachment 135567

4th isn't too bad but not an improvement from our 2nd place finish last year which is a bit disappointing :p hopefully Eiffel United's manager decides to spend some money in the transfer window!

No worries about the league, WHEN YOU GO AND WIN THE CUP!

European Football is coming to the Netherlands, baby!

Last edited:
Pretty happy with 1st, 2nd and a cup final so far though, nice platform to work from.

I pretty much headlined that collapse of yours, beating you in the league, giving you a glimmer of hope by us beating BA Furia and beating you in the cup. :D

I pretty much headlined that collapse of yours, beating you in the league, giving you a glimmer of hope by us beating BA Furia and beating you in the cup. :D

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over our league title and runner up medals... ;)

Managerial Changes

- Managerial Retirements -

Manuel Pellegrini - FC Paris Titans
Guus Hiddink - Stark FC
Louis van Gaal - Eiffel United

- Managerial Movements -

The Nights Watch FC

Drazen Besek fired on 21st February
Oleg Luzhnyi signed on 1st April

Lisbon Dragons FC
Julen Lopetegui fired on 19th February
Beto signed on 5th March

Wisdom FC
Vincente Del Bosque fired on 30th April
Fernando Hierro signed on 17th May

- Available Managers for Hire -
The following Managers are available for Hire. You will have until tomorrow 12:00 GMT to give me your list.

Top 10

Marcello Lippi
Vincente del Bosque
Roberto Mancini
Didier Deschamps
Marcelo Gallardo
Marcelino
Vladimir Petkovic
Lucien Favre
Gerardo Martino
Faith Terim

Media Prediction
View attachment 135555

*** Moving forward, I was thinking of letting the game chose their managers. I would like to simulate this quickly cause i'm curious to see where this goes. I love it too much. What do you all think? I will still give you the chance to fire the manager at the end of the year, I dont mind that. ***​

Now wasn't that nice of you! Everybody's happy! :D

Now to go out for some celebratory fiery drinks, cause the Furia are the Champions, baby!

We'll keep it in shared custody, I get it Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, you get it Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with alternate Sundays.

When David Moyes claims Manager of the Year is when you know this league is just a circus right now.

We manage to come 11th and are the overachievers.... Well I guess we can just keep moving forward

After a first half of the season with hope of finishing higher than last season, a second half collapse Wool Utd now have a choice to make, keep the current manager in the hope that a full pre-season and full transfer window will improve results or do they go for a quick fix hoping a new manager will get the team firing. The fans are calling for the manager's head but in a shock move the board decides to take a risk and announces that the job is safe for now. Is this a realisation by the board that the squad is **** or do they want to save money? Who knows.

I wouldn't mind the game choosing the managers, as long as we have the right to sack them :)

I'm happy to leave any future managers to chance I mean it can't get any worse for me lol.