Ligue des Capitales - Birth of a Power League

At the next possible point, please sack Argonaut FC's manager thank you

The 'pep talk' must have worked as Wool FC have found some sort of form. Probably won't last but I'll hang fire on removing the manager for now and reassess at the end of the season. Were my eyes playing tricks on me or has one Juan Mata signed for me somewhere along the line.

Hmm, 4th but best defence in the league. I guess we have some time to get closer to the top now but we'll need better than 1-1 draws!

Milano started to do well then dropped off again.

Need to smarten up that defense!

Form team, nice one!

Hopefully we can make a push for the EL spots as we come to the end. :)

VdM have had a solid start to the season but slipped up the last couple of games. Need to regain focus and try and hold onto one of the top 3 spots.

Apparently the Crows are doomed to be **** :/ we just can't win back-to-back, not even when splashing out big. Hopefully the new manager will do good :)

At the next possible point, please sack Argonaut FC's manager thank you

Yes sir.

The 'pep talk' must have worked as Wool FC have found some sort of form. Probably won't last but I'll hang fire on removing the manager for now and reassess at the end of the season. Were my eyes playing tricks on me or has one Juan Mata signed for me somewhere along the line.

Good eye. I will look into it next time. :)

Apparently the Crows are doomed to be **** :/ we just can't win back-to-back, not even when splashing out big. Hopefully the new manager will do good :)

The Crows will rise!

View attachment 135889
Ligues des Capitales
Today we will be taking a look at the clubs' stats since the start of the Ligue des Capitales' inception in 2015.

Games & Goals Data
View attachment 135888
Total: Includes Games and Goals from Ligue des Capitales, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe des Coupes, UEFA Champions League & UEFA Europa League.
Average: Goals Scored, Goals Conceded and Total Goals combined. All 3 stats per match.
Goals Scored %: Competition's percentage goals scored (LdC + CdL).

Goals Scored and Conceded per Club

View attachment 135887

Goals Scored / Game

View attachment 135886
This chart looks at the # of goals scored per game as well as # of games played in their history.
1.a. Eiffel United and FC Paris Titans played the same # of games.
1.b. Eiffel United have a better Gls/Gm average compared to FC Paris Titans.
1.c. Eiffel United and BA Furia have similar Gls/Gm average, but BA Furia were able to maintain that average over a 68 game period. Eiffel United only played 58 games.
2. Let's not talk about Argonaut FC...
3. Atletico de Godfish are the deadliest team in front of goal both in Goals Scored & Goals/Game.

If you guys enjoy these types of updates, let me know, will bring some more like it as the seasons go through. I love stats and love searching/building them. :)

Ligue des Capitales - Kits

Ligue des Capitales Kits

Argonauts Football Club

Buenos Aires Furia

Eiffel United Football Club

Football Club Paris Titans

Atlético de Godfish

Netherlands Football Club

Kozari Bok Zagreb

Lisbon Dragons Football Club

Milano

Sociedade Esportiva Brasília

Stark Football Club

Stockholm Tuesdays

The Nights Watch Football Club

Villa de Mexico

Wisdom Football Club

White Wool United

Hope you guys like them. 8-|​

Great job with the jerseys, particularly the Villa de Mexico home and away kit. It is absolutley class. I would buy one of those in real life!

The only good thing about ' The Nights Watch FC' is their kit... The rest is just depressing

Wow, those kits are amazing!

I see Holland FC are the best in defence... :)

Yep the White Wool manager needs to concentrate on sorting out the defence it's holding the team back.

Man Ramiro Caseres is having a massive season. Hope we keep him for a long time coming considering his age as well. Throw in Diafra Shako we could form a lethal striker couple. A good season for the Titans who was abysmal last season really.

Looking forward to the development of the team.