drogba
anelka
aguero

Reina
Johnson - Carragher - Agger - Insua
Mascherano - Banega
Kuyt - Gerrard - J.Cole
Torres

Subs bench: Cavalieri, Krygiakos, Aurelio, Lucas, Wijnaldum, Maxi Rodriguez, Jovanovic

Signings:
  • Ever Banega, could form a great partnership with Masch, he's got a great eye for a pass and is very comfortable on the ball whilst Javier could do the 'dirty work'. Rumour has it we could get him for 9 Million
  • Joe Cole, great winger and if we can poach him from Chelsea when his contract expires it will be a great coup for the club, he'd add something different to the team. Probably on a free.
  • Georgio Wijnaldum, been a lot of talk of him moving to England and we have been linked with him a few times. Good attacking midfielder who could be a star in a few years. About 6 Million I reckon.
  • Jonjo Shelvey, already signed from Charlton. Looks a decent attacking midfielder already and if he is 'groomed' in the correct way, again he could be a really good player. 2 Million?
  • Milan Jovanovic, in my opinion will be another Andriy Voronin. I hope he isn't though and if he is any good and adjusts to the England quickly could be a good player. Can't lose with him though on a free.
Players out:
  • Martin Skrtel, hasn't been cutting it for a while now. At his best he is a great defender but with Carra, Agger, Kyrgi and Ayala and Kelly emerging we need to cash in on him. 6 Million?
  • Alberto Aquliani, I don't want him to go but I reckon Rafa is going to cash in on him. With Fiorentina interested I am sure he'd like to return to Italy. Hope we get 14 Million for him.
  • Yossi Benayoun, another player I want to stay but I think will leave. With no European football, Yossi is getting on a bit now and I think he is going to move away. 5 Million?
  • Ryan Babel, never going to be good enough I don't think. Bad attitude and is a fairly poor dribbler to be fair, loses the ball far too much. 10 Million.
  • Albert Riera, just a ******* idiot. Get rid of the guy for 5 Million and just thank him for what he did in his first game with us against United, ripping Wes Brown to pieces.
Just a mix of what I want to happen and what I reckon Rafa will do, if he stays. If all that does happen we will make over 20 Million which we could invest into a really good winger, like Mata, Diego Capel or Santi Cazorla.

Last edited:
Federici
Andy Griffin* - Matt Mills - Alex Pearce - Marcus Williams*
James Henry - Robert Koren* - Brian Howard - Jobi McAnuff
Simon Church - Craig Michel Smith* / Brett Pitman*

How would you get Robert Koren when he's playing in the prem?

* New Players

West brom have released him strangely

however prem teams such as west ham and everton are interested in him

really odd situation with albion!

they have a small wage cap, so maybe he wanted more, not sure

Foster
Carr (c)
Ridgewell/Konchesky
Johnson
Dann
McFadden
N'Zogbia
Ferguson
Bowyer/Charlie Adam :wub:
Jerome
Boyd

I'd have Bobby Zamora over Boyd but I can't see it happening.

Foster
Carr (c)
Ridgewell/Konchesky
Johnson
Dann
McFadden
N'Zogbia
Jerome
Boyd

I'd have Bobby Zamora over Boyd but I can't see it happening.

Nice team mate, if the Prem wasn't hard enough, we have no centre midfield XD

I thought I'd got away with editing that ;)

I thought I'd got away with editing that ;)

cant catch me out mate XD iv finished Uni for the year now :) im on the ball with everything else!! As soon as id concluded that last piece of work at like half 2 this morning oO)

the team you picked was basically mine, i would agree with Faddy, however i dont feel he works hard enough on the wing in the set up we have, maybe Carr would make him on the right hand side im not sure.

West Ham
Gk. James (Dont think the rumors that he has signed a new contract with pompy hhave been confirmed yet so there is still hope :p^^))

Lb: Illunga
Rb: Faubert
Cb: Upson
Cb: Da Costa

Cm: Parker
Cm: Dorrans
Lm: Diamanti (What a legand)
Rm: Govou
Am: Kevin- Prince Boateng

St: Cole

I think this is an achievable team :D

cant catch me out mate XD iv finished Uni for the year now :) im on the ball with everything else!! As soon as id concluded that last piece of work at like half 2 this morning oO)

the team you picked was basically mine, i would agree with Faddy, however i dont feel he works hard enough on the wing in the set up we have, maybe Carr would make him on the right hand side im not sure.

He always looks sharper on the right hand side, if that fails N'Zogbia can easily play right wing. He terrorised Ridge on it XD

He always looks sharper on the right hand side, if that fails N'Zogbia can easily play right wing. He terrorised Ridge on it XD

maybe ye, i like Craig and Seb though wouldn't want to see both on the bench

and shh Ridge never gets terrorised by anyone!

West Ham
Gk. James (Dont think the rumors that he has signed a new contract with pompy have been confirmed yet so there is still hope :p^^))

Lb: Illunga
Rb: Faubert
Cb: Upson
Cb: Da Costa

Cm: Parker
Cm: Dorrans
Lm: Diamanti (What a legand)
Rm: Govou
Am: Kevin- Prince Boateng

St: Cole

I think this is an achievable team :D