Line-up Predictions for 2010/11

Chelsea XI

Cech/Delac

Ivanovic/Hutchinson Alex/Carvalho Terry/Bruma Cole/Van Aanholt

Kalou/Benayoun Essien/Matic Lampard/Mikel Malouda/Kakuta

Torres/Anelka Drogba/Sturridge

Torres on his way in for £35m :D
Bosingwa out, Carvalho is also slipping a bit.
Kakuta has pushed his self to first team evidently.
Kalou was impressive towards the end of last season.
...I reckon we still have one or two big names on their way in, so I wouldn't stop there :D

Last edited:
Spurs

Gomes
Bale----Bassong---Dawson---Corluka
Huddlestone
Palacios
Lennon---------------------------Modric
Defoe---Pavlyuchenko​

with all the players out of contract, ill just be happy if charlton can field an 11 next season :(

Newcastle United XI

• Harper

• Simpson - St. Taylor - Coloccini - J. Enrique

• Routledge (O'Hara) - Nolan (K.P. Boateng) - Gosling (Vuckic) - Jonas

• Andy Carroll - A machine goalscorer (C. Austin).
My prediction: 9-10th.

-----------------------------------------Cech----------------------------------------
A.Cole------------------Terry-------------------Carvalho---------Ivanovic
---------------------------------------Essien---------------------------------------
Anelka-----------------------------Lampard------------------------Malouda
----------------------------Torres-----------------Drogba------------------------

We need some cover in the right-wing department - maybe we should buy Vucinic I think.

I think we'll buy Torres for 35 million soonish

Everton
-------------------------Howard------------------------------
Neville-------Jagielka-------Heitinga--------Baines
--------------------------Fellaini------------------------------
--------------Rodwell------------Arteta--------------------
Pienaar---------------------------------------------Donovan
------------------------Saha/Cahill--------------------------

i would like to see a free-injury season and it

Last edited:
-----------------------------------------Cech----------------------------------------
A.Cole------------------Terry-------------------Carvalho---------Ivanovic
---------------------------------------Essien---------------------------------------
Anelka-----------------------------Lampard------------------------Malouda
----------------------------Torres-----------------Drogba------------------------

We need some cover in the right-wing department - maybe we should buy Vucinic I think.

I think we'll buy Torres for 35 million soonish

Torres does look like he's on the way in, it might be a morale boost for Benayoun too, ex-team-mate, and could persuade Fernando to come to us rather than Madrid, Barca, Man City or elsewhere. Ahh, Drogba and Torres, PHWOAR! :D

Torres does look like he's on the way in, it might be a morale boost for Benayoun too, ex-team-mate, and could persuade Fernando to come to us rather than Madrid, Barca, Man City or elsewhere. Ahh, Drogba and Torres, PHWOAR! :D
Doubt it, a lot. Plus he would never go to Madrid, he's an Atletico fan, all these rumuors come back every summer, it's annyoing.

Reina
Johnson Carra Agger Figueroa
Kuyt Gerrard Gago Joe Cole
Ruiz Torres

:wub::wub::wub:

Gomes
Kaboul Dawson King Assou-Ekotto
Lennon Sandro* Modric Bale
Suarez* Crouch​

This was my earlier post. The Sandro deal is done and dusted, but we're still waiting to see who we sign in regard to strikers.

Doubt it, a lot. Plus he would never go to Madrid, he's an Atletico fan, all these rumuors come back every summer, it's annyoing.

Reina
Johnson Carra Agger Figueroa
Kuyt Gerrard Gago Joe Cole
Ruiz Torres

:wub::wub::wub:

That is a sick line-up :D although not really a fan of Carlos Ruiz.. I think we can do better

Harper

Simpson / Perch
S.Taylor / Williamson (if Taylor leaves)
Coloccini
Jose Enrique

Routledge
Nolan
Guthrie
Jonas

Lovenkrands
Carroll

So basically the same as last season, as we are scrubs and have no money, we might get Gosling, would start him at right back, but think he will end up somewhere else.

We need a goalscorer to replace Lovenkrands.

Gomes
Corluka Dawson King Bale
Hudd L.Diarra
Lennon Modric Cole/Elia
Dzeko​

That is a sick line-up :D although not really a fan of Carlos Ruiz.. I think we can do better
I know right, I've not seen much of Ruiz, I just now about the rumuors and how many goals he scored :D
But the good thing is, that line-up is a complete possibilty In my opinion, if we sell Masch' for about 35M, Gago isn't wanted at Madrid, Cole's free, and then we've got Jovanovic in back up

I know right, I've not seen much of Ruiz, I just now about the rumuors and how many goals he scored :D
But the good thing is, that line-up is a complete possibilty In my opinion, if we sell Masch' for about 35M, Gago isn't wanted at Madrid, Cole's free, and then we've got Jovanovic in back up

Cole won't go to Liverpool....He said he wants Champions League football, and he's lived in London all his life, apparently is looking for another house in London atm, so I doubt he'd go all the way to live up in Liverpool, especially considering how messed up your club is.

Cole won't go to Liverpool....He said he wants Champions League football, and he's lived in London all his life, apparently is looking for another house in London atm, so I doubt he'd go all the way to live up in Liverpool, especially considering how messed up your club is.
We can guarantee first team football, at one of the biggest clubs in the world, we're looking for new owners (apparently) And I think he's smart enough to know that he should do what's best in the long term, like going to Spurs and having possibly one season of Champions League football won't really make him happy, I'm not saying 'Pool are going to finish Top 4, I think he'll probably go Arsenal

We can guarantee first team football, at one of the biggest clubs in the world, we're looking for new owners (apparently) And I think he's smart enough to know that he should do what's best in the long term, like going to Spurs and having possibly one season of Champions League football won't really make him happy, I'm not saying 'Pool are going to finish Top 4, I think he'll probably go Arsenal

1. So can we.
2. Our club is on the up and is building, where as yours is deteriorating and getting worse.
3. Harry Redknapp signed his as a kid for West Ham and there good mates.
4. Why would he go Arsenal, when novody there speaks English and he wouldn't really have any mates there. :S

1. So can we.
2. Our club is on the up and is building, where as yours is deteriorating and getting worse.
3. Harry Redknapp signed his as a kid for West Ham and there good mates.
4. Why would he go Arsenal, when novody there speaks English and he wouldn't really have any mates there. :S
Maybe because Arsenal WILL be challenging for trophies on all fronts for the foreseeable future, and you lot are really unpredictable, and anything can happen

Anyway...

Everton:
Howard

Coleman/ Neville Heitinga Jagielka Baines

Fellaini

Arteta Cahill

*Donovan:wub:/Osman Bilyaletdinov/Pienaar

Saha