I'll stick to Ulug'bek Baqoev, thanks though.

You're just stepping into Chaz's footsteps.

Seriously did people not read what i just wrote?

I wasn't joking though, not all of these things have to be jokes.

Eboues 10 times better

eboue whooo eboueee hes better than baleee we gottt him from jaill woahhh eboue

I wasn't joking though, not all of these things have to be jokes.
its not on topic is it?

Sorry brummy123 seems your thread got spammed, would delete the messages but not my section. will PM raikan to clean it up

This thread is to discuss the player Lionel Messi, no?
I made a comparison about him and an other player, how is this off-topic?
what comparison? you made no comparison whatsoever. got a problem, VM me.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I dont get some of the users on here. so what if he is well known. I've lost track of how many people ask how to deploy him. Heres a thread where those people can ask for help and discuss it and others just spam it with smart assed fail comments

I think he made a comparison all be it not inciteful(sp).
I have also never managed hi except for like preseason on fm2007 before i got bored of barca.

Does everyone just use these threads to get their post count up, nobs.

He's pretty sweet deployed as Inside Forward (AMR).

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I dont get some of the users on here. so what if he is well known. I've lost track of how many people ask how to deploy him. Heres a thread where those people can ask for help and discuss it and others just spam it with smart assed fail comments

i thought this thread was meant to be a joke, hence my "average" comment.

Mike.. don't you think your taking this all a bit serious.. its just a joke.. he's not given a question or a point to the thread.. if he did there might be less crappy one liner comments!

Does everyone just use these threads to get their post count up, nobs.

sorry for going off topic, but i didnt even know there was a post count on here, where would i go to find it?

had the extreme pleasure of managing him, stick him in a AMR position, give him loads of creative freedom and he does wonders

I'm sorry,but what can you expect when you state one of the best footballers of all time as a find on FM11?

I'm sorry,but what can you expect when you state one of the best footballers of all time as a find on FM11?

true but we can discuss the ideal way to let him loose as many people seem to ask that question