Great Thread.

Just had a look at the Crewe one and thought I'd add a few more players to sign. Eddie Malone (LB) from Ayr and Rory McAllister (ST with 14 finishing, 13 heading, 15 jumping and is 6'2") from Brechin, you can get both of them for about 40k each and will only ask for £500-£750 p/w.

Santi Amaro (MC with 14 free kicks) from Pontevedra, Spanish Second Division B1, played well for me.

This thread seems to have died a bit , can we get this updated a wee bit more please!

i could create another guide for palermo, since i do not agree with the one already proposed, if anyone is interested i could make one in the next days

yeah sure..

agree that it has died down a bit which is a shame.. hopefully a alot more now holidays have started?

Iv been putting my Huddersfield town link on here for ages and it is still not up on the guide list! Am not being funny but it is far better than half of them on there also !

Iv been putting my Huddersfield town link on here for ages and it is still not up on the guide list! Am not being funny but it is far better than half of them on there also !

The thread owner has been inactive for a very long time, and thus the OP cannot be added.

The thread owner has been inactive for a very long time, and thus the OP cannot be added.

When i put it up their was a few that got put up around the same time and they're on their. Also ones made after I posted mine up.

Thank You

Yes I know using guides is just being lazy
but i have got to thank you for this thread
Just for effort alone randomly searching takes ages and you have removed all the
effort
nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!oO)

Is it too late to do a West Brom guide as the guide linked is not really a guide is it?

Is it too late to do a West Brom guide as the guide linked is not really a guide is it?

I'd like to see one done.You can still make one.You can send the link later.I think he is still adding links.