surely an england guide would be easy and good to do
anyone up for the challenge? ;)

I will try and make an inter guide over the weekend then..although it might be a bit brief.

Does anyone have a guide for Portsmouth on 11.3 ??

How about an Olympique Marseille guide for 11.3??

Does anyone have a guide for Portsmouth on 11.3 ??

I could try and do one for 11.3 if you want? I did one for an earlier patch, if you like it let me know and I'll get to work on a newer one.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Could also try my hand at an Inter guide if it's in high demand.

I could try and do one for 11.3 if you want? I did one for an earlier patch, if you like it let me know and I'll get to work on a newer one.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Could also try my hand at an Inter guide if it's in high demand.

Hey man yeah that's a great guide, just needs some tweaking for 11.3 due to personnel changes in the transfer updates. Would be much appreciated!

Could anybody make an argentinian club guide? Would be great. I will perhaps make one for a mexican club.

does anyone have a template for a team guide as I am planning to do one as AFC Bournemouth. cheers

I started a Real Sociedad save too and I am pretty successful until now. Perhaps I will create second one

Does any one have a Brighton Guide on 11.3.Just about to start a Game with them.

Hey man yeah that's a great guide, just needs some tweaking for 11.3 due to personnel changes in the transfer updates. Would be much appreciated!

Sorry for the delay, I've just started a new save as Pompey so I'll make a guide once I've done the first season and see how it goes.