Its Atletico, not Athletico. Thanks for this anyways.

Yay, nice to see two of mine in there :p
they are good guides ;) the sheffield and man city ones?

i think someone should make an aberdeen one they are so hard haha

Exams are over for me. Therefore I have time to create a Bristol Rovers guide :)

just out of interest is anyone half way through a team guide?
if so who are they guiding about?

just out of interest is anyone half way through a team guide?
if so who are they guiding about?

Yeah mate, I'm 1'061 words through a very very in depth Wolves guide. I haven't even got to squad analysis yet :O. Hopefully should be ready in a week or so :)

Some really great guides here that I probably wouldn't have noticed before now. Nice to have them all in one place, good work

should i add the other guides like guides to formations etc?

nah keep it to team guides only, otherwise it will get too cluttered, people can search for the rest

Csa99, think you should remove the spoilers, the thread looks much better without them and they arent really necessary

Its a great idea someone finally decided to do this, I was thinking of suggesting a sub-section foum for Guides and Mods review the Guides members create before posting them in this sticky, its definetly better than having nonsense guides with clutteres text and hardly any info in the sub forum

What do you guys think?

can anyone make a shaktar guide ? :) i know there really easy but i just dunno who to sign?

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

new portsmouth guide added cheers 'King Sid' ;)