Perhaps you could consider including the authors name in the list, that way when there are multiple guides for the same club they are easier to distinguish.
Like this:
Team Name (Author)
Team Name (Author 2)

updated so that the authors are named ;) thanks for the constructive feedback :) keep it coming

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:38 PM ----------

another barca guide added :)

can someone make a fc united of manchester guide or is that too complicated and lack of info?

What about Galatasaray or Malaga? I would make it, but I am not that well informed, so I don't really know what to say. Guides of italian clubs would also be very helpful like Palermo, Napoli or Lazio

can someone make a fc united of manchester guide or is that too complicated and lack of info?
hadnt added it because i thought that no one would care but now there is one added ;)

Pretty sure someone on SI has made a FC United of Manchester guide, I'll try and find it :p

Pretty sure someone on SI has made a FC United of Manchester guide, I'll try and find it :p
yea its up now :) i hadnt added it b4 because i thought that no one would care about them ha

its up on the list and i send u the link in a message thing to your profile i think ? ha

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:15 AM ----------

does anyone else have guides?

someone should make an aberdeen one there very hard

does any1 have a leeds guide cause i would like 2 get them far!!

Im going to try my first guide with Sampdoria! wish me luck!

Also does anyone take requests about doing guides?