I may make a Wigan guide quite soonish, good challenge in the PL.

anyone fancy makin a guide for Aberdeen?
YES someone should make one
i might consider it ...

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:27 AM ----------

Made my aberdeen guide :D its on the list ;)

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

another arsenal guide also added ;)

cheers i'll add it
are there any other guides on the neoseeker website?

i just realised that the club america guide is for FM 2010 so it will be take out :( sorry

Many guides added from the neoseeker website such as grimsby, benfica, liverpool, celtic, derby, sheffield and our first Irish team, bohemians ;)

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

3 guides added from 'the away stand' website, a rangers, celtic and tranmere guide.

Last edited:
can i suggest the inclusion of Plymouth Argyle FC (please message me if it happens)

i can't find one at the moment so ill start working on one
oh right ha good on you ;)

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

anyone doing requests?

Might be making an Aston Villa guide, but will hope to make a Huddersfield guide too. I love playing the game with them for some reason!

Do a CSKA Moscow one ?>
no i meant is anyone wanting to take requests?
because i was going to ask somone to do a santos guide
i would take requests but my fm isnt working :( :mad:

i see no one has done one on how to save blackpool from relegation

people who use guides are so sad. football manager is the most basic game going. guides are for games like spyro and crash bandicoot.

people who use guides are so sad. football manager is the most basic game going. guides are for games like spyro and crash bandicoot.

How constructive. I'm sure you, being the utterly superb player of the game that you are, can breeze through any obstacle, but some people are less familiar with a team and like to have a little help when setting up.