Why even write that haha! People use guides for a little extra help mate not everyone is great at fm like you like said above. Hows it sad its sad that you felt the need to comment in that way

people who use guides are so sad. football manager is the most basic game going. guides are for games like spyro and crash bandicoot.

To add to GC's excellent point, its not just about inexperienced players using them, for the people that make them its enjoyable to do, and some people like myself on the odd occasion read them to see what others believe is the way to guide a certain type of team to success as it could be different to how i would do it?

people who use guides are so sad. football manager is the most basic game going. guides are for games like spyro and crash bandicoot.

Why would anyone need a guide for a game like spyro and crash bandicoot ? lmao they are a little simpler than FM, and also you need to stop playing your PS1 and move on mate :p

Another guide was made for At. Madrid

here it is

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/athletico-madrid-the-complete-guide-t65817.html

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Anyone have a Blackpool/CSKA Moscow/AC Milan/Juventus guide

Started a save with Blackpool in demo but didnt do that great and didnt have much money to spend so decided to quit it. So has anyone had any success with Blackpool

CSKA and Milan guides would also be good

I worry for you if you require a guide for Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. Brilliant as they are, you could be more challenged.

In the process of a Villarreal guide right now. :)

Yes, would be great.

I think I will make a Sao Paulo guide. If anybody wants such a guide?^^)

Dude I'd love a Sao Paulo guide...always wanted to start a game in Brazil but never got round to it mainly due to my lack of knowledge of the league lol