Live - Premier League D-Day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 13K
Fabregas at Spanish GP. Gerrard in the away end with fans. Captaincy.

Read that Wenger wont take injured players for the away game, is it true?

Been discussed to death on twitter. End result = not happy w Fabregas because he's the captain, but not to read too much into it.

Joss we are finishing 4th

Man City will not loose thier lead :(

1. Stop being so pessimistic!

2. You're probably right, but we can hope for a slip-up there and an Arsenal performance to write home about in the 2nd half!

Lol at Lescott goal. He had no idea what happened.

Safe to say, McCarthy is committing footballing suicide. What an absolutely disastrous 1st half. Just cannot see them getting back into it tbh. I know there's been comebacks but Blackburn have been simply superb

To be fair, if we score in the second half and win. Blackpool go down regardless of Wolves' result. Maybe that's Mick's thinking.. that Utd will beat Blackpool. That's the only way I can see Wolves staying up now anyway...

Spurs Birmingham is officially the worst game on Sky this season.

And as for Defoe saying he wants regular football the way hes playing he wouldn't even get in the Sunderland team and they have 0 strikers!

Bolton vs City is the place to be, watch the Citizens bully their way to third (H)

To be fair, if we score in the second half and win. Blackpool go down regardless of Wolves' result. Maybe that's Mick's thinking.. that Utd will beat Blackpool. That's the only way I can see Wolves staying up now anyway...

What a dilema for McCarthy-damage limitation, or attack. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes-or the players shoes. Saying that, if Birmingham concede....can't go into it. Heads battered thinking about all the scenarios lol

Few months back he was.. Very very optimistic which used to Jinx his team.. Lol..

Particularly remember the' EASY EASY EASY' comment when 2-0 up at home to Spurs...

Anywho, been a pretty **** game at Spurs with Birmingham seeming content for a point and sitting back soaking up the pressure.

Last edited:
Ebanks Blake on for wolves-he's going for it

Newcastle 3 Brom 0. OG

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Christ that was close for Blackpool

Birmingham down 1-0

1-0 Fantastic curling shot from Pav.

Slightly dissapointed as I want Brum to stay up :(

As It Stands Macca: "Not looking good for the 'W' teams. Wolves, Wigan and West Ham find themselves heading for Relegation.com - celebrating the worst of English football. However, the B teams (Birmingham and Blackpool) are only staying up on goal difference so all sorts could still happen on what is turning out to be Squeaky *** Sunday. At 3-0 up, Blackburn look safe as houses."

forget that lol spurs score XD

Yeah!
if we win and brum go down it'll be an almost perfect day, just need River to beat San Lorenzo too :D

Back