Live - Premier League D-Day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 13K
I hate when the season ends :'(:'(

Roll on August

Same here. Think I'm about to cease funtioning. Can't bear the thought of having to fill Saturday afternoons with ****** shopping, and having to do stuff to keep the other half happy. Like wash dishes, and......stuff.

Same here. Think I'm about to cease funtioning. Can't bear the thought of having to fill Saturday afternoons with ****** shopping, and having to do stuff to keep the other half happy. Like wash dishes, and......stuff.

Well this saturday is champions league final

then the saturday after that is the league 1 final

so your safe for now ;)

Well this saturday is champions league final

then the saturday after that is the league 1 final

so your safe for now ;)

Yeah I guess. Still, going to miss the Prem badly

I am a Man U fan so happy that we won, fully deserved it too over the course of the season!

To round it off please give us a lovely champions league trophy to put in our huge trophy cabinet. Oh and also sign De Gea and a creative spark for next season then we will have a very good chance again :)

Lame, Europe still hangs in the balance. Blackpool have not been confirmed yet. Fingers crossed we still get it.

Silly tackle by Gera, got a bit overexcited as it was his last game. Djourou attempting the offside trap was amusing. Could of won with 11 but ah well, wouldn't of changed our league position. Delighted with 8th considering our poor first half of the season.

Exciting final day indeed.

I was watching Gillette Soccer Special with such anticipation. <3

Gillette Soccer Special what a great show that was. Really enjoyed it

Best football on tv bar none

Quite glad the season's over, transfer window promises to be great for Liverpool fans. After having no real buys in the transfer window for a good few years, good to be back to old ways.

Gillette Soccer Special what a great show that was. Really enjoyed it

Best football on tv bar none

Agreed. Stelling, Merson, Nicholas, Thomo, Le Tiss without doubt best tv on a Sat afternoon. Gonna be missed til August

Back