Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 3K
Well done Pompey. Rode their luck a bit after the second goal, but James was superb.

Portsmouth through to the semi's. Nice to be able to cheat your way to success with players you can't afford and have the media tell you how wonderful it is. I really do hope they get wound up. At least Leeds had the decency to crawl away down to the third tier to lick their wounds.

Shame on you.

Portsmouth through to the semi's. Nice to be able to cheat your way to success with players you can't afford and have the media tell you how wonderful it is. I really do hope they get wound up. At least Leeds had the decency to crawl away down to the third tier to lick their wounds.
Oh **** off.

Bitter and pathetic.

All you ever do is pull up people about things, correcting them etc, looking on the down side.

We've had one of the worst seasons we'll probably ever had, financially and on the pitch, and we finally get some luck and get somewhere and come out with that? Grow up.

All you ever do is pull up people about things, correcting them etc, looking on the down side.

We've had one of the worst seasons we'll probably ever had, financially and on the pitch, and we finally get some luck and get somewhere and come out with that? Grow up.

Grow up? Is that your response to everyone with an opinion that differs to yours?

How have I 'pulled anyone up' on anything in this thread?

Grow up? Is that your response to everyone with an opinion that differs to yours?

How have I 'pulled anyone up' on anything in this thread?
I'm not talking about just this thread, I'm talking in general, but it's pointless continuing this.

Well played to Piquionne today, 1st goal was a bit lucky, but 2nd goal was class.

eddlad, your worse than i was, back off mate, how did they cheat in any way, no team in the prem cheats to be honest, just because you have a **** manager in charge and your worried about staying up now that your whole team is gone (coyle), dont take it out on a club like pompey who frankly are in the ***** right now and this win means alot, brum are a good side this year,

Pompey won 2-0, and we're in the semi finals of the FA Cup and going to Wembley :)

Nice one we should have beaten you in all 3 games this season wiht that we would have been safer and possibly in semis as well ah well

Idiot.

Nice one we should have beaten you in all 3 games this season wiht that we would have been safer and possibly in semis as well ah well
Yeah we were pretty luck against you at home and away, both late equalisers lol, very unlucky.

& The FA Cup game aswell, probably didn't deserve that but Utaka got 2 goals out of no where i think

eddlad, your worse than i was, back off mate, how did they cheat in any way, no team in the prem cheats to be honest, just because you have a **** manager in charge and your worried about staying up now that your whole team is gone (coyle), dont take it out on a club like pompey who frankly are in the ***** right now and this win means alot, brum are a good side this year,

Where do I start dissecting this post?

'Back off' - From what? I offered an opinion.

"how did they cheat in any way, no team in the prem cheats to be honest" - Living beyond their means. Buying players they can't afford? Wages etc.

" just because you have a **** manager in charge and your worried about staying up now that your whole team is gone (coyle) - What has that got to do with my thoughts on Portsmouth? I'll tell you...zero! I am not worried about staying up, quite the opposite, I am resigned to relegation.

How is that cheating buying players you cant afford, it just means paul hart was an idiot who had no financial management, i mean he payed for tommy smith in monthly installments!!

Where do I start dissecting this post?

'Back off' - From what? I offered an opinion.

"how did they cheat in any way, no team in the prem cheats to be honest" - Living beyond their means. Buying players they can't afford? Wages etc.

" just because you have a **** manager in charge and your worried about staying up now that your whole team is gone (coyle) - What has that got to do with my thoughts on Portsmouth? I'll tell you...zero! I am not worried about staying up, quite the opposite, I am resigned to relegation.
If cheating is buying players you can't afford, I expect most clubs should be kicked out then.

How is that cheating buying players you cant afford, it just means paul hart was an idiot who had no financial management, i mean he payed for tommy smith in monthly installments!!

Clearly no idea how a football club is run.

If a manager is told funds are there, then of course he will spend them.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

1-0 Arsenal. Fabregas. Inevitable. Good goal. Poor keeping and worse defending. Nice movement and finish from Fabregas though.

Think Fabregas was just taken off injured aswell lol.

Back