Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 3K
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS FOREST 1 SWANSEA 0!

Chambers last minute, what a legend! He is usually **** hahaa. Huge result for us.

United team to face Burnley

GK - VDS
RB - Brown
CB - Vidic
CB - Ferdinand
LB - Evra
LCM - Carrick
CM - Scholes
RCM - Gibson
LW- Nani
ST - Berbatov
RW - Valencia

First time in about 16 months that defence has played i think.:D

United team to face Burnley

GK - VDS
RB - Brown
CB - Vidic
CB - Ferdinand
LB - Evra
LCM - Carrick
CM - Scholes
RCM - Gibson
LW- Nani
ST - Berbatov
RW - Valencia

I bet Gibson gets a goal, from outside the box.

That boy has a lovely strike on him.

United team to face burnley

GK - VDS
RB - Brown
CB - Vidic
CB - Ferdinand
LB - Evra
LCM - Carrick
CM - Scholes
RCM - Gibson
LW- Nani
ST - Berbatov
RW - Valencia

Typical plastic utd fans cant even get right who youre playing??

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Well done to pompey i was watching it in a pub down here and it was rocking.

Typical plastic utd fans cant even get right who youre playing??

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Well done to pompey i was watching it in a pub down here and it was rocking.
I thought you were banned.:S

Keep up these pointless, insulting comments and i'm sure you'll be banned again soon.:P

Wolves 0 - 1 Man Utd - Ginger.

If Rooney was playing, would have been 3-0 4-0, but they don't have a real goalscorer apart from him.

He was banned for 2 days, can't remember what for, but yeah, keep it up and you'll get another one so please stay on topic mate.

I'm so very sorry CJACK if the fact that I was hurrying to go watch the match and had a momentery lapse of concentration in order to type the wrong name offended you. Please, Man United fans like me just dont have brains compared to the almightly Chelski die-hard fans who love their football team for the amazing style of play rather than the money... oh..wait ... oO)

Hayes and Yeading 2-3 Luton...

And can I say quite a game it was (H). Played very well to even get close to Luton. With our two main strikers injured and ineligible respectively, Craig Watkins gave everything up top, but really lacked any kind of quality. Atmosphere was buzzing, best I have ever heard it at Church Road. Maybe because the Q.P.R fans came for luton.

Back