Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Aston Villa-Wolves kick off a busy day in the Premier League and the Football League.

More...

Scum vs scum

Both awful sides (A)

0-0 draw.

Blues 3-1 Sunderland
Jerome 2, Michel - Bent

Last edited:
Right, if this turns into a Liverpool fans vs United fans or anything to do with going off topic infractions are coming out straight away, so there, you've been warned ^^)

Pompey vs Hull today, apparently we're playing our reserves, my mate's sister's boyfriend might be playing if so :)

Villa 1-0 Wolves

John Carew

REALLY open game,

wolves look as likely to score as villa do, should be a decent derby

Great game so far. Really open.
Young looks full of confidence with Capello in the crowd. I can see a drumming coming for Wolves if they aren't careful.

My predictions failed me ;)

1-1.
Maybe I was wrong.
Jody Craddock.

the wolves are singing your worse than birmingham lol. :s 1-0 and 2-1 ye were **** :P

Ooo, my prediction could be right, I said 3-1 on the bets bit :$

Wolves' top scorer isn't he :S

Centre backs ftw.

1-1 and should be 1-0 to Wolves, Carew was offiside when Young passed it to him/

Get ready for Wolves to sit ridiculously deep for the rest of the game, really shouldn't have conceded there and I expect Wolves will play for the draw.

thats how they play away from home, and like they just said on SkySports they are half way up the away table so why not?!

I think they have been surprisingly adventurous today to be fair to them

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

wow

2-1!!!

thats not sitting back :P

you gotta take your hat off to em really, that second goal wolves had overloaded there entire midfield on to the villa back line!

which not many teams try tbf! Wolves have done well in this first half, which has surprised me!!

but i think your definitely right now joe, sitting back will be the way they go ;)

Back