Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 2K
If Heskey starts in the scond half I think I might cry. We need Delfouneso so we've not got 2 of the same up-front, really have to get 3 points otherwise we can forget about 4th. Christ how frustrating are Villa. :(

I can see Petrov going off at half time, on another day with a different referee he may have already been off.

Not very :S!! Wembley twice! maybe 3 times if your lucky! 7th in the league with a game in hand.
the only thing you've done this season to moan at is losing to rapid vienna :P

villa fans are always the same! nothings ever good enough, theres still another 45 minutes

so stop winging! its not over yet!

I think Villa really misses Agbonlahor, Wolves dealt with the high balls easily in the first half as it is very Championship-style, a burst of pace is needed, just like how Young's pace troubled Zubar and created the goal. Still think Villa have enough to come back and win it though, but early goal is a must

Not very :S!! Wembley twice! maybe 3 times if your lucky! 7th in the league with a game in hand.
the only thing you've done this season to moan at is losing to rapid vienna :P

villa fans are always the same! nothings ever good enough, theres still another 45 minutes

so stop winging! its not over yet!

Yeh fair point im not really winging about the season overall, but I'd easily take 4th spot over everything else we've got this season and we've got to beat Wolves to even think about 4th, we've got games in hand and Wolves at home is a seriously winnable game. If Birmingham City were in the same position against Wolves I doubt you'd be overly pleased.

we were 1 nil down until the last 5 minutes a few weeks ago and turned it round with Super Kev :P

i was annoyed, but we didn't deserve anything else, which is the same sort of situation here. i would say wolves could argue they deserve to be in the lead, with the villa goal clearly offside as well.

but fair point, if you would personally prefer 4th than wembley appearances then thats up to you. So i would understand your frustration especially against a team you should beat!

but a derby is a derby, and anything can happen. you have been fortunate over recent years by winning basically all your derby's. but as you will probably remember it not always been like that.

i still think you will turn it around, purely because i don't want you to :P
and you a far superior team, that if you can put some pressure on Craddock and Berra with pace, they wont cope

Ye has no one seen him before? the man is a FRIDGE with legs, you can't push him off the ball thats for sure :P

The only score that patters right now is Hearts 2 - 0 Hibs. Fact

2-1 now...gay

but a derby is a derby, and anything can happen. you have been fortunate over recent years by winning basically all your derby's. but as you will probably remember it not always been like that.

i still think you will turn it around, purely because i don't want you to :P
and you a far superior team, that if you can put some pressure on Craddock and Berra with pace, they wont cope

Hmmm, I dont think Wolves really is a big derby, no offence to Wolves fans but it's all about Villa v. Birmingham. Hopefully something will happen, we can score with the big men upfront but honestly sick of seeing Heskey in the starting 11 and O'Niel needs to do something with substitutions, time will tell.

Its a big enough derby! obviously the big ones or albion v wolves and blues v villa, but really when all 4 of us play each other its still a fiesty derby! i enjoy em anyway :P

well he hasn't got much other option than Heskey has he really with yourmomsahore out :P

not looking good in the summer either, with no funds available unless he sells

wooo :) who cares about the rest of today now

Hearts 2 -1 Scum

Its a big enough derby! obviously the big ones or albion v wolves and blues v villa, but really when all 4 of us play each other its still a fiesty derby! i enjoy em anyway :P

well he hasn't got much other option than Heskey has he really with yourmomsahore out :P

not looking good in the summer either, with no funds available unless he sells

I'd rather have Delfouneso partering Carew to give the Wolves back line more pace to worry about. By the way why won't we have any funds in the summer? oO)

P.s. Its Mum not mom ;)

well done Kris and Hearts obviously lol, always nice to win the derby ;)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

No mate its mom! That his how Brummie's say it so thats how i do lol, cant help that fact!

Delfuenso has pace, but not exactly proven is he, but i get your point that pace would be more effective than the BORING game that is going on at the moment :S

It was released by Randy Lerner that the funds for players was signifiantly reduced unless players are sold, due to the expansion of the Villa Park thats set to take place over the summer.
My brother is at the head of the contract at Balfour Beattie construction who have been given the deal to do it. Although it may be delayed until the following summer im now told, so you may have some funds this summer

It was released by Randy Lerner that the funds for players was signifiantly reduced unless players are sold, due to the expansion of the Villa Park thats set to take place over the summer.
My brother is at the head of the contract at Balfour Beattie construction who have been given the deal to do it. Although it may be delayed until the following summer im now told, so you may have some funds this summer

Oh right yeh, forgot about that, thats a shame.

I am gobsmacked that Dunne has been taken off and Cuellar left on, what on earth is MON thinking?? He's obsessed with playing Cuellar who is constantly caught dawdling in possesion, and Heskey is STILL ON!!

EDIT: Apparently Dunne was injured so nevermind about that :P

Last edited:
Dunne looks injured to be honest mate, dont think that was due to choice!

Back