Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 3K
2-1 Spurs !!!

Huddlestone Screamer from Bale Corner, Absalute beauty :wub:

Apparently should've been disallowed?

Turning out to be a good weekend, United's 2-2, Bournemouth are now winning 2-1!
Only need Fulham to score, Villa to win Chelsea, and us to win tomorrow.(A)

Apparently should've been disallowed?

Turning out to be a good weekend, United's 2-2, Bournemouth are now winning 2-1!
Only need Fulham to score, Villa to win Chelsea, and us to win tomorrow.(A)

I dunno lol, watching the stream with no commentary :P

theres a question as to whether gallas was interfering with play, linesman ruled it out, but mike dean consulted with him, then gave the goal

Apparently Gallas was flagged offside, but the ref overruled the linesman. Probably a good decision, he wasn't affecting play.

Newcastle 1-2 Wigan. Ameobi.

Last edited:
Pompey 3-2 Watford

Quality game, about 10 minutes left

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Dunc no doubt just jizzed, Newcastle 2-2 Wigan

Good result for Newcastle, in the end, I fully expected Wigan to cruise home.

Charlton 0-4 Brighton.

lolololololololololololololololololol

Fulham 1 - 2 Tottenham

Great effort from VDV (again) led to Pavlyuchenko with an easy finish for our first goal. The second goal was controversial, with the linesman ruling it disallowed but the referee overriding his decision.

All in all, very pleased with the points. Thanks Jack for the...

[12:16] * JackAway ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: [Hope we **** on Billys *****])

...IRC Fail.

Derby County 3 - 0 Preston.
Barnsley 3 - 1 Forest.

And Leicester only managed a draw.

YOU RAAAAMS!!!

:wub:

[12:16] * JackAway ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: [Hope we **** on Billys *****])

...IRC Fail.

I was talking about your momma.

Disappointed to lose because we played so well in the first half, Dembele wasn't entirely fit and kind of disappeared in the second half. Injury to Murphy meant we kind of ran out of ideas. Thought Johno (Greening) had a good game which is pretty rare. Thought Van Der Vaart was oozed class, saw glimpses of it anyway. Bale disappointed me considering he was up against Baird who isn't exactly a pace merchant, I suppose he's ineffective on a narrow pitch though. Dempsey and Kamara were pretty bad during the game but I don't expect much from Kamara when he's playing the target man role. Dempsey's first touch and passing was throughout although he did very well to set up the goal.

I thought we would of learnt from Man United never to leave a man un marked at the edge of the box but obviously not, something that ****** me off because I mentioned it to my Dad just before the corner was played. I'd probably say a draw would of been a fairer result but we didn't eactly offer much after Spurs scored. As for the controversy surrounding Huddlestone's goal, the lino had his flag up the whole time before the ref came over so I'm not sure if he should of overruled. Credit to Huddlestone though, it was a great strike. I'll need to get a proper look on match of the day.

Back