Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 3K
I was talking about your momma.

Disappointed to lose because we played so well in the first half, Dembele wasn't entirely fit and kind of disappeared in the second half. Injury to Murphy meant we kind of ran out of ideas. Thought Johno (Greening) had a good game which is pretty rare. Thought Van Der Vaart was oozed class, saw glimpses of it anyway. Bale disappointed me considering he was up against Baird who isn't exactly a pace merchant, I suppose he's ineffective on a narrow pitch though. Dempsey and Kamara were pretty bad during the game but I don't expect much from Kamara when he's playing the target man role. Dempsey's first touch and passing was throughout although he did very well to set up the goal.

I thought we would of learnt from Man United never to leave a man un marked at the edge of the box but obviously not, something that ****** me off because I mentioned it to my Dad just before the corner was played. I'd probably say a draw would of been a fairer result but we didn't eactly offer much after Spurs scored. As for the controversy surrounding Huddlestone's goal, the lino had his flag up the whole time before the ref came over so I'm not sure if he should of overruled. Credit to Huddlestone though, it was a great strike. I'll need to get a proper look on match of the day.

I thought Lennon was more effective than Bale, for the first time in a long time. Good substitution by Redknapp there, and he looked good taking on your defence.

Hoping he works his way back into a definite starter. Though it's nice to see we have so much competition in midfield. Kranjcar unable to even get a look-in, which is a shambles really as we are lacking so much in defence and up-front at the moment.

Apparently a day of keeper errors.

Step forward Fabianski, wait, what?...

He played well?

Bournemouth 3rd :wub:

If I could enter a civil partnership with Eddie Howe tomorrow, I wouldnt give it a second thought.

Luciano Becchio, 2-1 Leeds. brilliant goal.

Reading 0-1 Swansea

Full deserved, we never looked like scoring, took McDermott 75 minutes to notice Long wouldn't score. Really disappointed today, i really thought we could win against Swansea & Rodgers but obviously not. I really hope we get in another striker and McDermott starts with 2 upfront against Bristol.

yeh it was a belter of strike

wee gordon might get his p45 soon

I hope he does, the stupid Ginger Scottish dwarf.

No offence to you ginger Scottish dwarfs out there.

Boro & Bristol City going down?

Who would off thought that at the start of the season ;)

Gordon Strachan muching on some food whilst being interviewed by Sky.

Where's his manners?

how annoyed am i for my Dream Team, i replaced Hernandez(scored) with Wilshere(sent off), Zigoc(scored) for Malouda(did nothing). also i have evra in my side who scored a og.

how annoyed am i for my Dream Team, i replaced Hernandez(scored) with Wilshere(sent off), Zigoc(scored) for Malouda(did nothing). also i have evra in my side who scored a og.

lol unlucky

Boro & Bristol City going down?

Who would off thought that at the start of the season ;)

david James from World cup to league 1 in 2 seasons? That would be a strange site. Fantastic win for leeds today, has made me really happy. Will be fun teasing 2 of my friends 2morrow who are middlesborugh supporters.<) MOT

great goal by Klasnic.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

i can't remember the last time Chelsea were this late on MOTD haha.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

N'Zogbia's 2nd was a stunner!!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

loved Mick McCarthys interview made Danny Murphy look stupid. Wolves got no yellow cards today!!

Back