Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Aston Villa and Manchester United kick off the weekend's action ahead of seven more Premier League games and a full Football League programme too.

More...

can't wait to watch liverpool fans watch the most unwanted manager in their history destroy them bit by bit. woy hodgeson=worst manager of all time?

Not at all optimistic for this game.

I will do a naked dance if we manage to win.

Kro and Sotv.

Gareth Bale you absolute beauty :wub:

Tottenham 2 - 0 Blackburn
(Bale)
(Pavlyuchenko) - also missed a penalty.

Goal and an assist for Gareth :)

St.Johnstone 0-0 Hearts.

***** game. To be expected.

Gareth Bale you absolute beauty :wub:

Tottenham 2 - 0 Blackburn
(Bale)
(Pavlyuchenko) - also missed a penalty.

Goal and an assist for Gareth :)

Oh yeah, how did Pavlyuchenko play? I heard he missed a one-on-one and a penalty.

Nice one Rovers, score six on Tuesday and your now 2 - 0 down at home with only 30% of the possession !!! Were consistently inconsistent :(

Oh yeah, how did Pavlyuchenko play? I heard he missed a one-on-one and a penalty.

Second half has just kicked off lol.

Pav's been pretty poor, same as usual, misses the easy chances but puts away the harder ones :S.

St.Johnstone 0-1 Hearts

Kevin Kyle penalty. Dodgy penalty though. Kevin Kyle smashed it into the roof of the net.

C'mon, let's go for 2.

I would very rarely say this but, I'm glad I didn't go today !

Vale aren't winning against 10 men :S

Vale aren't winning against 10 men :S

Try being a Rovers fan XD. When we go down to 10 men we never ever step up a gear, we just stand there and let the goals fly in ! When the other team go down to 10 men we do exactly the same ! :(

Spurs 4 up, i bet the fans don't boo them off the field today lol. Im happy as i have Bale and Elmander in my dreamteam.

Hahahaha, Mancini takes Tevez off for Barry with 7 minutes to go.

can't wait to watch liverpool fans watch the most unwanted manager in their history destroy them bit by bit. woy hodgeson=worst manager of all time?

Not the worst but not good enough for L4 for certain. Don't overestimate NESV's capacity for patience - they want to be associated with winners & know a dud when they see one.

Dundee 3-0 up at last season's Scottish Cup finalists Ross County :)

Back