Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 3K
How embarassing. Kick him out. I don't care if he got us a win. (well I do).

We need someone of a higher standard. I'll change my mind next week if we win but the results are unacceptable.

Seem the Liverpool players are incapable of getting any blame. No matter what the manager does the players also have to take some of the blame and at the moment that doesn't seem to be happening.

My god, what an apathetic performance. Torres looked his usual, lively self. I officially give up :S

Seem the Liverpool players are incapable of getting any blame. No matter what the manager does the players also have to take some of the blame and at the moment that doesn't seem to be happening.

yet, The players get the praise when they beat chelsea.

Anyone got any streams for Liverpool game?

I'm glad no one replied to this.

How embarassing. Kick him out. I don't care if he got us a win. (well I do).

We need someone of a higher standard. I'll change my mind next week if we win but the results are unacceptable.

Really?! Reallyyyyy?! Honestly we could do with less fans like you. That's ridiculously fickle.

The manager decides were players play, buys players; fact is, he's bought Konchesky and Poulsen two over the hill over-paid ***** players incapable of simple football. Plays Merieles out of position, and long counter attacking football with no fliudity, you can tell the players are unhappy at him, and he has to go. He's also retarded in the media.

Lucas off as well.

Where you guys bashing roy when you beat Chelsea?

Or when you won 3 games on the trot?

Yes, we were actually.

The manager decides were players play, buys players; fact is, he's bought Konchesky and Poulsen two over the hill over-paid ***** players incapable of simple football. Plays Merieles out of position, and long counter attacking football with no fliudity, you can tell the players are unhappy at him, and he has to go. He's also retarded in the media.

Yes, we were actually.

So, Who's fault was it, if you beat chelsea?

Why was that, dont you think you out played them. Because i do.

We played constant 10 men behind the ball, and attacked on the counter attack - which is the way small clubs should play vs the big club, it paid off, but it's not going to work long-term. And agianst lesser teams.

Great news. City and Liverpool both dropping points. :)

We played constant 10 men behind the ball, and attacked on the counter attack - which is the way small clubs should play vs the big club, it paid off, but it's not going to work long-term. And agianst lesser teams.

So dont you think, You tactically out smarted them then?

hence a victory for roy.

So dont you think, You tactically out smarted them then?

hence a victory for roy.

In that case tactically outsmarted by Pulis, Holloway and Moyes. And tactically he got thrashed by City.

In that case tactically outsmarted by Pulis, Holloway and Moyes. And tactically he got thrashed by City.

Sorry but that the logic you guys go by, as the manager gets the blame for everything. I personally think the players need to take a long hard look at them selves,

If this was war Hodgson would be given a loaded pistol & locked in a room by himself.

Worst LFC manager in living memory. Chelski was a one off.

Sorry but that the logic you guys go by, as the manager gets the blame for everything. I personally think the players need to take a long hard look at them selves,
i think roy derserves a lot of the blame hes getting, but also the players are much more culpable than is currently being shown, not enough players are putting a shift in, and are letting Roy down.

Sometimes yes managers criticism isn't deserved but surely it's his job to motivate as well?

NESV's deal where they can sack Hodgson without paying compo ends at midnight tonight. Get him out and get in Boas from Porto. Terrific young manager.

Back