Live - Saturday football

i would love it if sunderland made it to europe, they are playing some very good stuff thus season

also have you made your **** bids yets? (6)

I think so, I'm in about 7 auction games so I lose track XD
I don't want to be thinking of Europe right now, still concious of Liverpool, Everton and even Villa. No reason why they can't have a good final three months.

Stoke 2-2 Sunderland - Carew again (I think)

Bundled in yet again from a Pennant cross.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Andrey Arshavin and Abou Diaby start for Arsenal against Newcastle, in bring in Chiek Tiote after his suspension.

1430: NEWCASTLE v ARSENAL

Newcastle: Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan, Gutierrez, Best, Lovenkrands. Subs: Krul, Campbell, Guthrie, Perch, Ranger, Ferguson, Richardson.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Djourou, Clichy, Walcott, Wilshere, Diaby, Fabregas, Arshavin, van Persie. Subs: Almunia, Rosicky, Squillaci, Eboue, Gibbs, Chamakh, Bendtner.

Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

How is it possible for a team to score so many scrappy goals

3-2 stoke

Was Robert Huth who scored the second, and he's just scored the 3rd.

Stoke 3-2 Sunderland - Huth

Fantastic cross from Pennant, and Huth walks in unmarked to stab the ball home in the 93rd minute. Game over.

Absolutely hate stoke. Sooner they go down the better.

Stoke can player to whatever suits them... There is no point them trying to play a game that doesnt suit a squad for of 6 foot plus players is there now...? They might as well play to there stregthens, if teams arent good enough to deal with it, that is there problem.

Stoke can player to whatever suits them... There is no point them trying to play a game that doesnt suit a squad for of 6 foot plus players is there now...? They might as well play to there stregthens, if teams arent good enough to deal with it, that is there problem.

This.

Arsenal don't cross the ball because they lack height, doesn't mean they should go down because of it. If they have a squad of 6ft something players, who aren't as good on the floor, and they have great wingers who can cross the ball well, why would they not use that to their advantage?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

The Walcott after 42 seconds.

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal. Poor start.

The 4 away games I've missed this season have all been disappointing results as we get battered and lose to teams we should be beating! Hopefully this isn't one of them, so COME ON COUNTY!

THEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Very tidy finish.

2-0, Djourou gets his first ever goal XD