Live - Saturday football

Johan Djourou.

Newcastle 0-2 Arsenal. Wow..

2 mins gone.

This.

Arsenal don't cross the ball because they lack height, doesn't mean they should go down because of it. If they have a squad of 6ft something players, who aren't as good on the floor, and they have great wingers who can cross the ball well, why would they not use that to their advantage?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

The Walcott after 42 seconds.

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal. Poor start.

To be fair, they said they hope they go down, not that they deserve to go down. This is fair and understandable as they don't want to watch that kind of football in the Premiership as it's not as entertaining as the football that classier sides play.

WTF are Newcastle doing XD

Man City go very close, started end to end against the Albion

To be fair, they said they hope they go down, not that they deserve to go down. This is fair and understandable as they don't want to watch that kind of football in the Premiership as it's not as entertaining as the football that classier sides play.

I dont think that what they where on about, considering one of them said in IRC a few minutes ago, they need to die as a team and there manager also.. Sounds to me, they are just annoyed that Stoke are a success and i for one like it.

Lol 3 mins gone and we are two nil up |)

Two quick goals for Arsenal,

Two quick penalties for Spurs.

Londoners are having field dat..

Goal fest yaaaa...

Bolton are sounding extremely unlucky right now.

blimey l'**** 2-0 up and now the spuds VDV 2 pens

Drama, drama drama..

VDV missed penalty after made to retake. What a start to the weekend.

Things aren't looking good for Newcastle in general now. An owner all too happy to sell off our best players (Pardew thinks Tioté can be bought too), 6 points off relegation zone without a decent goalscorer and our best option is Ameobi.. who is out for two months, and to top it all off a morale shattering demolition is on its way today.

3-0.. Castle are ****!