Live - Saturday football

Arsenal look rampant. Come on Stoke, 3-2! Blackpool have equalised.

West Brom unfortunately for them have been set up totally wrong today by Di Matteo.

He has set Albion up to have a go at City and play them at their game, end to end passing flowing football. Which is great for the neutral but when you play a team of their quality you can't do that, as has happened already, the HUGE difference with defending has been highlighted massively!!

Man City are walking past the Albion defenders as if there not there.

Thomas has now made it even more difficult, Controlling the ball with his hand in the box

Carlos Tevez HAT TRICK...

Man City 3-0 Albion.

Tino is in the stadium, get him on the pitch. But good to see that we're not completely rolling over after a terrible start, although both CBs are joining attacks which will make us even more vulnerable (not that they've been defending...). And great, Leon Best takes a knee to the back of the head...

Jô , Santa Cruz aswell ... I am not talking about numbers i am talking about quality.

I dont see your point. Jo is leaving in the summer thats for sure. So are Santa Cruz, Adebayor.
Then they have only Balotelli, Dzeko, Tevez..thats enough. + a few decent reserve strikers. Like John Guidetti.

But i wouldn't be suprised if we would buy another young decent striker in the summer. All top teams need squad depth. ManCity believe it or not is lacking players to cover...especially in midfield.

Last edited:
someone wrote on an Arsenal forum

"I wonder if Shearer will do MOTD tonight" XD

Cologne from 2-0 down against Bayern are leading 3-2. Superb fight back.

Yesterday Dortmund dropped 2 points and looks like Bayern are missing chance to close down the gap, and also Leverkusen who are trailing 1-0.

Cologne from 2-0 down against Bayern are leading 3-2. Superb fight back.

Yesterday Dortmund dropped 2 points and looks like Bayern are missing chance to close down the gap, and also Leverkusen who are trailing 1-0.
neuer was a machine in that game. Definite one man army that night

Someone murdered at St. James Park! Oh, it's the Newcastle starting XI.

neuer was a machine in that game. Definite one man army that night

Yeah, i watched that. Shades of Great Dane. Would love to see him as our #1. But as of now he looks like Bayern bound.

I think Calum should not make match-threads more often. Arsenal, incredibly, are 4-0 up against Newcastle: Damage done between 40th second and 26th minute. Quickfire.